+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 63 of 68 FirstFirst ... 13536162636465 ... LastLast

Thread: Leagie Cup Semis

Anyone know how many tickets we have sold now ?
    I noted F1 -F7 behind goals seem to always have shown sold out (F1 next to end of North stand)
    I wondered if these were ours or were held back and will end up being sevcos

They are already in possession of section F tickets as a work colleague has taken great delight in showing me his for F4.

According to BBC gossip we've sold out our allocation

Quote Originally Posted by LED View Post
    What was our allocation in the end?

It's somewhere between 10 and 11k.

Does anyone know anything about Beechings Bar? It's a mile fae Hampden and they are on the pub stop over app. They let you park up (in a secure bitty) in your campervan for free as long as you have a few drinks in their place. Was thinking of taking the van down and using them but to f*ck with that if it's going to be full of huns.

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    It's somewhere between 10 and 11k.

Does anyone know anything about Beechings Bar? It's a mile fae Hampden and they are on the pub stop over app. They let you park up (in a secure bitty) in your campervan for free as long as you have a few drinks in their place. Was thinking of taking the van down and using them but to f*ck with that if it's going to be full of huns.
    It's alright. An auld mannies pub. I've never been in it before a game against the filth. Will likely be crawling with Huns. Clockwork is good but will be stowed . Unfortunately every pub will be heaving with huns. The closest Celtic pub is Herraty,s on pollockshaws road but it's a good hike up the hill from there.

It's years since I've driven and nae parked up in Shawlands, which would mean walking through thousands of the manky, filthy, gap-toothed sister-shagging scum (but they're good to their sisters).

Where do I park at the other end that's reasonable for getting the M74 hame (and I'll probably head along the M8 and across the Forth rather than queue for hours at Old Inns)?

Quote Originally Posted by LED View Post

Looks like we still have about 1350 still unsold.

If McInnes is watching the Huns tonight he'll be ****ting himself. Expect 10 men behind the ball on Sunday...

Quote Originally Posted by deedon View Post
    If McInnes is watching the Huns tonight he'll be ****ting himself. Expect 10 men behind the ball on Sunday...
    Doesn’t he usually sh1te himself against the scum?
    We always talk a good game before hand & rarely back it up with action.

Page 63 of 68 FirstFirst ... 13536162636465 ... LastLast