+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 63 of 82 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573 ... LastLast

Thread: Summer 2022 thread!

Quote Originally Posted by LongDistanceRed View Post
    I've seen loads of Boro games i live there

He's was primarily a winger who wasn't good enough to break into the side in that position and they don't use wingers

He was converted into an attacking leftback/wingback by Woodgate, and he was actually very good there for a while in a side pushing for the play offs but dropped off and out of contention

He's technically a very good player, but left back is not his natural position and he needs time in a side to develop that side of his game, he's very good going forward, but defending is not his strongest suite, Warnock actually tried using him as a number 10 in pre-season friendlies because of his technical ability
    Could be a good signing, Goodwin seems to want his full backs to be athletic and attack minded. Is he particularly quick?

Its official on AFC website.
    Young athletic and hungry.
    Not sure if this will hinder Hancock's progress as he has been impressive.
    Ninth summer signing.
    Hopefully not finished yet.
    Refreshing from usual lazy signings.
    Get good start to season and get feelgood factor going.
    COYR

It would be handy if our full backs could defend though.

Still, it’s not been a summer of boring signings and we’re looking good so come on ye reds.

I also hope Hancock gets a fair crack of the whip, I’ve been impressed.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    It would be handy if our full backs could defend though.

Still, it’s not been a summer of boring signings and we’re looking good so come on ye reds.

I also hope Hancock gets a fair crack of the whip, I’ve been impressed.
    I agree. Hancock should be starting at left back. We shouldn’t be having to play other team’s players. I cannot say I am impressed with this Coulsen signing one bit.

Another two players in the door, cannot say I know either of these two or any of the others we have signed, but it is exciting.

I am sure Hancock will get his chances, but JG seems to want competition throughout the squad and we do appear to have that now.

Going to be a very interesting start to the season bedding in all these new players into a team. The League Cup was a great pre season exercise, but everything boils down to the league results.

Bates gone as well?

Thank f'uck for that.

David Bates to Legia Warsaw for €500,000. Quick, push the deal through before somebody sobers up from the wodka.

Hearing he's having a medical today. With a fee of half a million euros. Incredible. Thought we'd be stuck with him. Incredible deal if true. Please please please pass your medical Master Bates.

Quote Originally Posted by PittodriePile View Post
    David Bates to Legia Warsaw for €500,000. Quick, push the deal through before somebody sobers up from the wodka.
    500,000 Euros FFS! Daft cutns! I would pay that to get rid. Won’t pass a medical if there’s a sprint involved!

Quote Originally Posted by GASC1980 View Post
    Hearing he's having a medical today. With a fee of half a million euros. Incredible. Thought we'd be stuck with him. Incredible deal if true. Please please please pass your medical Master Bates.
    This is awesome !!!!

It`s like we are a BIG Team again ? Buying plyaaars from all over, and dropping off our duds for megabucks.

Jings !!!

Imagine of we sneaked a win at the Tattiedrome. This place would go mental !!!

Page 63 of 82 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573 ... LastLast