+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 64 of 128 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674114 ... LastLast

Thread: Hearts legal action

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    We may never even know who was on the panel due to the inevitable death threats that would have been made against them.
    Ally McCoist who are these people (we demand to know so our neanderthal thug fans can find them)

I’m a pessimistic type of guy and for that reason I expect arbitration to go against us.
    But what I hope in my naive way is that - the QC’s are on the SFA list so will hopefully be looking to give a decision that suits them.
    There will be some informal discussion in advance to see how that can be achieved.
    These QC’s will be perfectly aware of the feelings of Scottish football and although looking at it from a legal perspective will take that into account.
    Compensation would be fair.

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    Ally McCoist who are these people (we demand to know so our neanderthal thug fans can find them)
    Exactly mate.Even if things did go against us it would not be fair if any on the panel were named.

Quote Originally Posted by An old shed boy View Post
    I’m a pessimistic type of guy and for that reason I expect arbitration to go against us.
    But what I hope in my naive way is that - the QC’s are on the SFA list so will hopefully be looking to give a decision that suits them.
    There will be some informal discussion in advance to see how that can be achieved.
    These QC’s will be perfectly aware of the feelings of Scottish football and although looking at it from a legal perspective will take that into account.
    Compensation would be fair.
    We lost the battle to have it thrown out of court but we won the battle for it to go to arbitration.

The outcome is going to hinge on whether the panel decide the SPFL acted correctly in all its decisions, within the SPFL's own rules, code of conduct etc, so who knows.

Best case scenario Hearts get a red and told to do one. Worst case I would expect temporary reconstruction 12 team league for one season. Or no reconstruction £2million Hearts comp and £500k-£1million Partick. Just to repeat what I think most people know, as long as the panel act correctly (legally) in the process the court will not intervene and the result becomes binding on all parties.
    The decision will be published at 2.55pm on the 1st August 😁

We lost the battle to have it thrown out of court but we won the battle for it to go to arbitration.

The outcome is going to hinge on whether the panel decide the SPFL acted correctly in all its decisions, within the SPFL's own rules, code of conduct etc, so who knows.

Best case scenario Hearts get a red and told to do one. Worst case I would expect temporary reconstruction 12 team league for one season. Or no reconstruction £2million Hearts comp and £500k-£1million Partick. Just to repeat what I think most people know, as long as the panel act correctly (legally) in the process the court will not intervene and the result becomes binding on all parties.
    The decision will be published at 2.55pm on the 1st August 😁
    We already have a 12 team league 😂

Quote Originally Posted by Arabdownsouth View Post
    Since when? which one?

Quote Originally Posted by Arabdownsouth View Post
    Sorry, major typo there. 14

Sorry, major typo there. 14
    It will be a 13 team league,there is no way Percy is coming to the perty.Anyway the Dees loving playing ICT.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    It will be a 13 team league,there is no way Percy is coming to the perty.Anyway the Dees loving playing ICT.
    A 13 team league would be a bit of a nightmare. There would always be one team with a free week.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesMcClean View Post
    I think some of us are reading kickback and listening to Tom 'It's Grotesquely Unfair' English and getting sucked into a reality distortion field. Have a listen to this and I would suggest that you'll reassess Budge's chances significantly...............

http://terracepodcast.net/to-arbitration-they-must-go/
    Enjoyed that James. Thanks

Page 64 of 128 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674114 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)