+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 67 of 91 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977 ... LastLast

Thread: Guff football is pish

Aye great game. Nae usually entertained by the champs league (or fitba in general at the moment to be honest) but glad I watched that the night.

That game was mental. Both teams couldn't defend for toffee.

Quote Originally Posted by Jormungand View Post
    Aye great game. Nae usually entertained by the champs league (or fitba in general at the moment to be honest) but glad I watched that the night.
    My thoughts exactly.
    Have the Dons dampened more than my enthusiasm for football?
    Tonight was great entertainment.
    VAR and all

Games like last night very rarely happen in modern football,probably because both teams needed to score at some point in the game.

Perhaps FIFA should be looking at ways to make football more entertaining instead of trying to add new ways a player can or can’t be offside.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    Games like last night very rarely happen in modern football,probably because both teams needed to score at some point in the game.

Perhaps FIFA should be looking at ways to make football more entertaining instead of trying to add new ways a player can or can’t be offside.
    Good when you get a random een thrown up like that. (still rather watch East region juniors)

As long as Ajax or Barcelona win it though as f@ck guffball and especially f@ck liverpool

If it's Ajax v Barcelona final I might even watch it and I honestly couldn't tell you the last time I watched a European Cup game.

Surely this should be on a guff football isn’t pish thread?

What an excellent and hugely emotional game.
    It was a rollercoaster of a game with advantage swinging both ways.
    VAR was hugely influential as well, but thankfully they made the correct calls.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Surely this should be on a guff football isn’t pish thread?
    Nah, still counts. Pish defending

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    If it's Ajax v Barcelona final I might even watch it and I honestly couldn't tell you the last time I watched a European Cup game.
    Obviously been to few with the once michty, latterly been to quite a lot with The Arsenal.......anyway, watched that last night on the telly and thoroughly enjoyed it........mind you, if The Hive v Dyce played a game like thon I would have been entertained just the same.

Had banter with BM on Saturday as he was waiting......(well having a drink with myself in The Market)......for your dad to take him to Ellon and I was waiting to head to the cage to assist with our game.......we both got gubbed !!.....on Sunday we spoke to my dad about this as we had breakfast before we left him at home all sorted with premier sports......f uck me, fitba is just a game and I’m glad I caught BM on Tuesday at the aul mannie corner to.......well, just be a chum.

Take care

SF

Page 67 of 91 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977 ... LastLast