+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: FAO Tricky

re: FAO Tricky

I've just seen the pathetic appeal Romanis has made to the mods about cards! Why? Who has broken which rules? Everyone who has viewed or posted on this thread has done so because they wanted to. No-one made them, it was their choice. Romanis is uncomfortable because the bloke he bizarrely likes to pretend is his son has been left standing in the spotlight with his pants round his ankles for all to see. salop calls me a super troll, but ignores the fact that Tricky has more than twice my posts on our opposing boards! Romanis tells me I think for everyone else, then tells me what I think of last thing at night and first thing in the morning! Tricky says "apologies to everyone for fuelling this cretin, I'll shut up now", then comes back again with yet another silly picture! It's his usual defence mechanism, something else to hide behind rather than face up to the issue. That issue is whether it is acceptable to go on another teams forum and repeatedly take the p!ss, then run awa

Teacher??? Have to smile at that one, I left school with little more than a swimming certificate. I worked in the dyeing industry for 38 years, ending up in a management position, then got the chance of redundancy. I had a very good pay-off, an excellent final salary pension, so decided to go for it. Best decision I ever made, I'm still fighting fit, though you never know what's around the corner. At least I've had 3 years and counting of being able to ignore the alarm clock.

Well I wanted nowt to do with this, cos it was boring me.
    However, Elite you won't let it lye so lets give you what you want.
    Silly picture? Maybe, but it was in reference to the fact it was boring the **** out of me.

You seem intent of goading me and even admitted it on NCM mad, correct? Bologna is another one of your assault victims as well. By all means go for it on your board if you wish, but come on here and do it and you take your chances.
    You asked what rules you are breaking, well shall we have a look see?

Abuse
    Personal attacks/abuse are not welcome here, appropriate action will be taken against the offending user. Banter is fine, personal insults are not. On occasions posts may be edited to be less offensive if that is all that is needed.

Disruptive Behaviour
    Remember this is just a messageboard and is supposed to be enjoyable. Any poster who is felt to be disruptive to the enjoyment of others or to the smooth running of the forums may find they are removed from the board

Case proven. Slimey **** stirring toad who has been intent on causing disruption. In fact I'd say this was personal now.

Don't believe me, have a look.

Yes EP, 2 can play at that game. Mr morality himself. Oh by the way, I'm a Christian as well, if that helps you. You obviously have a better angle on the human race than I do. - view external link

Tricky, I am quite happy to let everyone read every word I've put, every word you've put, and every word everyone else has put, then make their own mind up as to what is right and what is wrong.

If you're happy to give it out, you should be prepared to accept a bit back.

Difference is EP, I take the piss off the cuff, you come looking for individuals/preach/impose your morals.
    As I said, on your board I run the gauntlet, on here you run ours. Believe me, you've done more than enough to piss folks off in here with no help from me. If they ban you, then tough. You asked for it.

"I take the piss off the cuff, you come looking for individuals/preach/impose your morals".

How can I impose my morals on anyone? Like the rest, I offer my opinion then it's up to the individual whether they agree or disagree.

"As I said, on your board I run the gauntlet, on here you run ours. Believe me, you've done more than enough to piss folks off in here".

But you didn't run the gauntlet, which was the whole point of this post. You ran away. If I really have pissed anyone off in here through anything other than being a Notts County fan, then please tell them to show me where.

"If they ban you, then tough. You asked for it".

Where? Where have I said anything outside the rules that hasn't been said to me? People can call me whatever they want, water off a duck's back. I don't think I've overstepped the mark in any of my posts.

And there in lies the problem.

AS you say, "I don't think", you're right, everyone else is wrong.

Disruptive Behaviour
    Remember this is just a messageboard and is supposed to be enjoyable. Any poster who is felt to be disruptive to the enjoyment of others or to the smooth running of the forums may find they are removed from the board in the interests of others.

Read it several times, digest it and get back to me. Other posters are moaning about you, not me. That makes you disruptive perhaps.
    Seeing as you love the last word, you're bound to reply.

I've read and digested the rules. On this thread alone these have been posted about me:

Salopred - "You are one boring t w a t"
    Trickytreesred - "What a prize **** you are."
    Trickytreesred - "I apologies to everyone for fuelling this cretin."
    Trickytreesred - "Slimey **** stirring toad."

Some might class that as personal abuse. I don't, it's just part and parcel of posting on here. Fine by me.

I don't think I've been disruptive. Not one person has disagreed with the principle of my argument. The only bone of contention seems to be that I'm a Notts fan rather than a Forest fan. I'm struggling to see how that is a card offence.

Finally the sad truth is out, Basie did have a twin after all.
    A sad Notts fan who also assumes everything and needs the attention, only to be disappointed when no one wants to entertain him.

Oh he's a know it all, who always wants the last word. Maybe he thinks they award prizes when he gives his self-perceived intelligent pronouncement on any given matter.
    We can't judge him or make assumptions on what he says or does. But he who disclaims the existence of God, is happy to claim a divine right to make assumptions and pass judgment on what we are supposed to be thinking or saying.

WOW it must be a new footy mad record!
    the same username ( EP ) has replied to his own post 8 times out of a thread that consists of 19 posts
    Like i said before buddy, you need a life, or maybe just a good shag.

You are one boring t w a t.

Get a life, it's not a court of law, he doesn't have to answer to the likes of a super troll like you

Still peddling the Jimmy Sirrel line I see in your pathetic atte

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast