+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Jack Jarvis Thread

Quote Originally Posted by tencaat View Post
    Mondo bizzarro

Quote Originally Posted by arty View Post
    Inversneckie?
    Dob?
    Have we ever met? Was I wearing a slinky red dress and flashing my garter until I got chucked out the Broadhill pub for not being a true transvestite.I was singing songs with fool annie but it was mid 90's when Aberdeen were **** so I got away with it.
    Fit like Arty min.......ye big.......Arty.

Fool Annie in the Broadhill does ring a bell but the slinky red dress and garter doesnae really narrow it down.

Those were debauched times.......then Alex Miller arrived.

I didn't notice Alex Miller arrive at the broadhill but that does explain why we were sh!te on the park.
    Must have been friends with Paterson!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    however, if indeed I’m in the company of a dons legend next week when I’m back home......100% you will not be in our thoughts, regardless of settling your argument that you admit to be having.

SF
    Ah well, there was no harm in asking. I know how you like giving updates from A/Mad on a night out, so I just thought I’d run it up the flagpole.

Shame though. It would’ve made your date more interesting

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    This thread is pointless. First thing I asked was for JJ's advice on Shintori in the 3.05 today at Plumton.

He didn't take me on so I let it pass. He only romped home in 1st at 10/3.
    I did have a peak, however, did not have a punt....there must of been a couple of punts on as early morning price was a lot bigger than the SP....best wishes to those that did.

SF

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567