+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 26 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: January Transfer Window 2019

I despair BT, I'm beginning to feel like Jeremy Corbyn, no one takes any notice of me. You don't notice my inside info on Joe Hart, Sub misreads my post on Sam Vokes, and BiC tells me I've missed Vokes off my list of rubbish players when he was there all along.

Feck it, I don't know why I bother, I'm going out !!

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    I despair BT, I'm beginning to feel like Jeremy Corbyn, no one takes any notice of me. You don't notice my inside info on Joe Hart, Sub misreads my post on Sam Vokes, and BiC tells me I've missed Vokes off my list of rubbish players when he was there all along.

Feck it, I don't know why I bother, I'm going out !!
    sinkov, I did give you a very valid excuse!! The same will apply on 4 February!!

Burnley put £50 million on Tarks, Apparently , Upon interest from Liverpool!!,...Who according to HITC, Want him on loan,..?

Make of that what you will .....WTF would we loan him ?

Quote Originally Posted by bfcjon View Post
    Burnley put £50 million on Tarks, Apparently , Upon interest from Liverpool!!,...Who according to HITC, Want him on loan,..?

Make of that what you will .....WTF would we loan him ?
    Sell him, and we are down the pan,...

GARLICK FFS WE WANT some players Who can hold their own !! Not ££"s For YOUR NEXT BENTLEY !!!

Edging toward the middle of the Transfer Window

Well we are now edging towards the middle of the Transfer Window and not one real positive thought about who or if we might sign anybody!!!

What is going on BFC we need a freshening up of the squad - all I hear is one or more player being loaned out. If Tarks is to go then lets have the £50m and we can invest elsewhere in the team.

We never do any early business in windows Lancaster, we seem to wait for the dregs that are left towards the end and then waste some brass on them

Plus we don't need to sell to buy, and its called sell to save

Quote Originally Posted by bfcjon View Post

GARLICK FFS WE WANT some players Who can hold their own !! Not ££"s For YOUR NEXT BENTLEY !!!

....was recently spotted leaving the Garlick Estate - on his way to a Burnley match.

Quote Originally Posted by Norder View Post

....was recently spotted leaving the Garlick Estate - on his way to a Burnley match.

On his way to a Burnley match ? I remember the time he could not be arsed to get on a plane from America to get to an annual AGM at Turf Moor

Massanka goes on loan to Molenbeek who are in the Belgium . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 3rd Division

He did very well a few years ago which earned him a contract, but has since gone off the boil.

https://www.burnleyfootballclub.com/...w.d-molenbeek/

Seriously guys do you really expect anything else? We have form, this is normal, £50 million for Tarkowski seems a proper deal to me.

Sell him and get that money into the Dry Powder Room!

Page 7 of 26 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)