+ Visit Southampton FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: You Must All Be Delighted

re: You Must All Be Delighted

Lock, stock and barrel apart from the 5.5m that is still owed. Practically the same company except for 5.5m it seems. What nasty GLDD's you all are.

Funny to see you apologising to Bladder now when it was your opening gambit that kicked it all off. In Fiddley terms that probably makes you a Sh1T C()nt!!

Quote Originally Posted by PonyFiddlerReturns
    I don't know what's making me cringe most, Bobby Peru's uber precious flouncing or JismMarts shameless cyber massaging of Bobbys Helmet. Jism, you really are a proper slimy c*nt. Who the feck are these lot to come on here demanding Saints fans be banned!!??

Fecking GLCT's !
    No 'flouncing' mush. I simply said that the worzle weasle was out of order with the cancer malarkie...nothing more, nothing less. Can't see how that'd make you cringe? Oh well...you must spend a lot of your life cringing I reckon!

In hindsight and reflection I'm sure the bell doesn't mean it anyway, so silly me for bringing it up...I may have 'jumped the shark'...but flounced?

Quote Originally Posted by BobbyPeru
    I don't know what's making me cringe most, Bobby Peru's uber precious flouncing or JismMarts shameless cyber massaging of Bobbys Helmet. Jism, you really are a proper slimy c*nt. Who the feck are these lot to come on here demanding Saints fans be banned!!??

Fecking GLCT's !
    No 'flouncing' mush. I simply said that the worzle weasle was out of order with the cancer malarkie...nothing more, nothing less. Can't see how that'd make you cringe? Oh well...you must spend a lot of your life cringing I reckon!

In hindsight and reflection I'm sure the bell doesn't mean it anyway, so silly me for bringing it up...I may have 'jumped the shark'...but flounced? [/quote]You appear to have cheered up since yesterday (it was definately a flounce) credit to Jism, that tongue action on your tea towel holder has worked a treat !!

Quote Originally Posted by chiswickmart
    Lock, stock and barrel apart from the 5.5m that is still owed. Practically the same company except for 5.5m it seems. What nasty GLDD's you all are.

Funny to see you apologising to Bladder now when it was your opening gambit that kicked it all off. In Fiddley terms that probably makes you a Sh1T C()nt!!

Apologies? Same company?

I think someone's getting his threads in a muddle.

Quote Originally Posted by PonyFiddlerReturns

Fecking GLCT's !

In hindsight and reflection I'm sure the bell doesn't mean it anyway, so silly me for bringing it up...I may have 'jumped the shark'...but flounced? [/quote]You appear to have cheered up since yesterday (it was definately a flounce) credit to Jism, that tongue action on your tea towel holder has worked a treat !!

We get you don't like it, but if the caps fits...restrict your posting to FF. You'll be far happier, and a lot less stressed.

Oh, and when are we going to see the funniest poster on footymad post some comedy gold on here, or am I missing something?

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtyweasel
    We get you don't like it, but if the caps fits...restrict your posting to FF. You'll be far happier, and a lot less stressed.

Oh, and when are we going to see the funniest poster on footymad post some comedy gold on here, or am I missing something?
    I'm not stressed you oddball. I just thought you're out of order??? I come on here now and then as I'm only really interested in 2 teams and I like footie quite a lot. Ease up mush ! All the other saints fans on here are ok...even tanky writes in jest.

Your anger in yesterday's posts would suggest otherwise, or was that simply the cool that jism's been waxing lyrical about beginning to surface?

If I'm honest, I'm not finding you funny. Or cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtyweasel
    Your anger in yesterday's posts would suggest otherwise, or was that simply the cool that jism's been waxing lyrical about beginning to surface?

If I'm honest, I'm not finding you funny. Or cool.
    That's good then

And what's with the 'we'? I think you're on your own here mate. I lived in scum for 3 (albeit long) years and have a few really good scummer mates...do the right thing. Keep quiet and don't bring the old cancer card up again...there's a good little lonely weasle.

I said I'm not finding you funny. Or cool. I'm still not.

Post something funny for me my grubby little charity thief.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast