+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Hughes may be heading out of Derby

Quote Originally Posted by Rattea View Post
    I think you'll find I am the smug Pratt!!!!!

£4.5m in terms of 18 months ago is £1.5m. The new pl money inflated the market 3 to 4 times as we all know! A good championship player costs £8m to £10m now.

And Hughes half the price of Hendrick who I always said was twice they player!

The BIG money offer never came by the looks of it where faildale was saying at least £15m. The next england captain, the new Paul Scholes blah blah blah. Clearly NOT
    Disliking your pathetic attempt to make your numbers 'stack up' but liking the Faildale thing. I might use that myself one day!

The bottom line is though no one knows how much the deal is worth, how much it is initially, or rising to what, whether its a combined figure with what we still owe Watford or whether we still owe Watford at all, we only know what's been written in the press

He's not even agreed personal terms and might yet fail the medical so dont start counting your chickens while trying to look smug just yet

Quote Originally Posted by Andy_Faber View Post
    Disliking your pathetic attempt to make your numbers 'stack up' but liking the Faildale thing. I might use that myself one day!
    Jeez Andy, you're better than that. Calling Swaledale 'Faildale' is about as funny as calling Rattea 'Prattea' i.e. not at all.
    As for the numbers quoted...well you're right about that...utter and delusional bollux.
    Last edited by ramAnag; 23-06-2017 at 06:34 PM. Reason: J

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    Jeez Andy, you're better than that. Calling Swaledale 'Faildale' is about as funny as calling Rattea 'Prattea' i.e. not at all.
    As for the numbers quoted...well you're right about that...utter and delusional bollux.
    Take it easy R, a bit of fun and no way on earth would I use a warmed over Rattea insult.

utter and delusional bollux.
    That's Rattea all over!

Quote Originally Posted by Rattea View Post
    I think you'll find I am the smug Pratt!!!!!

£4.5m in terms of 18 months ago is £1.5m. The new pl money inflated the market 3 to 4 times as we all know! A good championship player costs £8m to £10m now.

And Hughes half the price of Hendrick who I always said was twice they player!

The BIG money offer never came by the looks of it where faildale was saying at least £15m. The next england captain, the new Paul Scholes blah blah blah. Clearly NOT
    No your just a prat, ye gods your maths is appalling and why do you constantly repeat lies about me saying Hughes was worth £15 million??

I never posted that and have repeatedly challenged you to prove that statement, but like the ****wit you are, you disappear having spread your fake news!

FACT - it was the DET who quoted Derby saying they would not let Hughes go for £15 million

FACT - I said he was worth what a club was prepared to pay for him but thought £7 - 10 million would be right

FACT I never said anything about him being the new England captain or the new Paul Scholes

FACT £4.5 million is not even close to £500K and your comment about the market being inflated 3 to 4 times is pure baloney

FACT you have yet again made a post that makes you look a complete and utter pratt!!

In a spirit of even-handedness, are you typing out a rebuke to Swale for his recent outburst?

In a spirit of even-handedness, are you typing out a rebuke to Swale for his recent outburst?
    What outburst? I merely responded to the lies that Rat posted and it was him who called himself a pratt!

I don't even understand that question. You suggested you 'liked' the 'Faildale thing'. I don't care what they call each other, I just think that overused 'insult' was always pretty witless.

I don't even understand that question. You suggested you 'liked' the 'Faildale thing'. I don't care what they call each other, I just think that overused 'insult' was always pretty witless.
    It's no more witless than calling someone a ****wit. I just find it strange you pop up as Swale's rear gunner so often

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)