+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Hecky sez

Wonder what the plan is to get something from Bolton game defend and hope for a break away goal PH hope not because it DOESN'T work play an attacking line up sh🎈t or bust

Hecky: “Angus is still unwell, Zeki is nursing a knock but other than that we are ok. Cavarč will play in the 23s. Mallan is fine now.”

: “Our intensity stats have dipped of late. We’ve had to alter our sessions a little to try and re-energise the lads.”

: “We’ve had the use of a cryo chamber. We are trying different things to recharge the players.”

Liam Lindsay: "It's not the run we wanted but it's happened so we get on with it and put it right against Derby on Saturday that's what we want."

: “We need to be at it every week. It’s high intensity in this division and teams are ruthless. We need to up our game.”

: “Once we get that first result I think it will kick us on. We are raring to get that win on Saturday.”

Can't see it myself. It will be the first match I miss through choice rather than circumstance this season. More interested in the Becher and the Tingle Creek.

Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post
    Can't see it myself. It will be the first match I miss through choice rather than circumstance this season. More interested in the Becher and the Tingle Creek.
    Thaz been told tha gooin Christmas shopping whether tha likes it or not. Drawing pin

Is "Tingle Creek" a trendy name for a lady's private area ?

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Thaz been told tha gooin Christmas shopping whether tha likes it or not. Drawing pin

Is "Tingle Creek" a trendy name for a lady's private area ?
    Love it

Hecky: “Lloyd Isgrove and Angus MacDonald are back in full training, but Ryan Hedges did his thigh so he will be out for a while.”

: “Confidence and belief is affected by thinking. We shouldn’t be thinking on the pitch all the time, we need to react instinctively.”

“Brentford are a good side. They’re in form and play a certain way. We went there last year on a bad run, let’s hope we get the same sort of clinical performance.”

Nowt on the new Hecky contract and tekovva then ?

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Nowt on the new Hecky contract and tekovva then ?
    Or a FULL report on the accounts anytime soon my fellow mushroom .

:-) :-)

Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast