+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Notts vs Crewe - Attendance Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by Proudpie View Post
    Double figures at best sadly
    We just dont have that fanbase
    I don't know why because you're the best team in Nottingham by a Country Mile, better fans too! I know you've lost a couple but you'll bounce back, really hoping you'll be playing the Dogs next season, how good would that be!

Quote Originally Posted by ancientpie View Post
    but will the final gate be announced as the tickets sold or bodies in the ground?
    "Bodies in the ground"??? I realise I'm getting on a bit, but I'm hoping to survive the 90 minutes.

Less than 1,000 tickets left on the website - all in the Sirrel.

Quote Originally Posted by Big_Bad_Bob View Post
    Less than 1,000 tickets left on the website - all in the Sirrel.
    don't think they have released block Y3 yet.

crewe will have Z1 & Z2 ( think they were sent 1150 tickets in the end)

but still great to see the numbers of seats being sold

actually just looked on Crewe twitter. they were allocated 1450 tickets & only have 50 tickets left

Update on Crewe ticket availability...https://www.nottscountyfc.co.uk/news...y/2-for-crewe/

Supporters wishing to purchase non-restricted view seating for Saturday's £2 for Crewe match must buy in the Jimmy Sirrel Stand.

Notts chairman Alan Hardy is offering £2 tickets to thank the people of Nottingham for their support since he took over the club a year ago. And the local community have responded emphatically, selling out vast swathes of Meadow Lane days ahead of the fixture.

Stand status as of 11.45am on 1 February:-

- Jimmy Sirrel (home area): Good availability. Available online.
    - Derek Pavis: Only single and restricted-view seats remaining. Not available online.
    - Family Stand: Only single and restricted-view seats remaining. Not available online.
    - Air-IT Kop: Only single and restricted-view seats remaining. Not available online.

Message from the operations team
    With an exceptionally large crowd expected, supporters are asked to ensure they sit in their designated seat for this match. Stewards will be on hand and clear signage will be displayed to direct fans to their seats. Supporters are also urged to arrive early to avoid potentially lengthy queues at the turnstiles. More details will follow tomorrow.

How to buy
    Tickets for the Jimmy Sirrel Stand can be purchased online.

A limited number of single, restricted-view tickets in all other home areas can be purchased in-store or by calling 0115 955 7210.
    Last edited by SwalePie; 01-02-2018 at 01:11 PM.

It's bound to be chaos on Saturday. People will end up sitting anywhere, massive queues at the turnstiles and people finally getting to their seats at 3.15.

Quote Originally Posted by CmonU***yStylishPies View Post
    It's bound to be chaos on Saturday. People will end up sitting anywhere, massive queues at the turnstiles and people finally getting to their seats at 3.15.
    I'd gladly suffer that inconvenience, CUSSP, if it meant we got crowds of 10-15,000 every home match.

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    I'd gladly suffer that inconvenience, CUSSP, if it meant we got crowds of 10-15,000 every home match.
    You never know Gumple, it's heading in the right direction even without the offers.

Well I'm going to miss the bugger. The Memsahib and I are off to Austria for eight days on Saturday morning. Anybody know if one can leave the coach to stretch one's legs on the Eurotunnel thingy? First time for us.

I might just ask that nice Mr. Hardy if I can pay my £2 for the game against Carlisle instead.

Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast