+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Get the rest of the tickets tomoz lads and lasses...

You become "Silver Commander" when you've completed screen one as "Space Cadet", I think. If you complete screen two you probably become "Golden Graham". Then if you complete the next screen - successfully dealing with the Millwall hooligans, your status becomes "Platinum Paragon" - nobody has ever reached that level yet
    Last edited by mikemiller; 15-05-2018 at 09:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mikemiller View Post
    You become "Silver Commander" when you've completed screen one as "Space Cadet", I think. If you complete screen two you probably become "Golden Graham". Then if you complete the next screen - successfully dealing with the Millwall hooligans, your status becomes "Platinum Paragon" - nobody has ever reached that level yet
    😀😁

Quote Originally Posted by FarhadRUFC View Post
    Thank you my man, literally the hairs are standing up on the back of my neck whenever I think about it. Been so sick of seeing the New York on the app and highlights show and not knowing what it’s truly like inside.

Can’t bleeding wait.
    You will love it and the atmosphere should be electric. Don't be afraid to join in the chants no matter where your sat. I'm not there tonight due to funds for various things that are out of my hands, but I'll be watching and singing in the house. UTM

There's always a "bottleneck" exiting via Don Street and after bigger games/crowds it's worse, but is it really dangerous? It's not ideal....but dangerous? Really? As far as I am aware, there's never been any hint of a crush, it just takes longer after big games, especially so when away fans' exit is fenced off. There's always going to be delays when 11,500 fans exit more or less at once. It's part and parcel of the whole experience, like it or not. There'd be bigger howls of anguish if there was no segregation at games when trouble was likely and it all kicked off.

I suspect that all this moaning is more a case of folk being racked off cos they're after match pint is being delayed by another 10-15 minutes.

Some have tripped up near the kerb and knocked into others
    It’s even worse when there’s a wheelchair attacking you.

Now if that happens to a tanked up hooligan then I’d suspect that a mini riot could start.

No I don’t drink after the game on night matches
    Last edited by millertop; 16-05-2018 at 01:00 PM.

In a word
    Potentially

Anybody trips or falls (poor lighting & uneven kerbs) etc then the crowd behind are just going to keep pushing forward.
    How would emergency services get through ?

It's not a safe egress exit (IMHO)

Best solution is if we win.

Scunny will go straight away, some RUFC fans will go straight away, some will go after watching the pitch invasion and the rest will leave after they've celebrated on the pitch.

Just need to make sure we get to Wembley and even the police will be happy

There's not really any point in discussing the exit strategy as there is nothing Rotherham can do to change it immediately. SYP refuse to hold fans back, this isn't down to the club it's a police decision. Whilst it's not ideal I wouldn't say its dangerous, it has a potential to be dangerous but I have never seen or heard of anybody being injured. I agree building a bridge/tunnel is a good idea but that's evidently not in our plans as it hasn't ever been mentioned. It's been 6 seasons I think people should just get over it and accept that's going to have to be our exit route for big crowd games. Or just wait 10 min behind at full time if you are that bothered
    Last edited by Donmiller; 16-05-2018 at 01:35 PM.

I've seen someone fall there, luckily he got picked up quickly.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567