+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Lampard?

Quote Originally Posted by mistaram View Post
    Manx He hasn't done his Pro licence yet he says he is doing it in October Not sure but I think it's a requirement to even be allowed to manage Maybe MA can enlighten us
    If I am not mistaken, what Lamps has so far are the FA Level 1 to Level 4 badges. Level 4 is the one you need to manage pro clubs up to the Championship. Ergo, Lamps has the necessaary accreditations to manage DCFC.

The Pro Licence course (Level 5) is required to manage in the Premier League so he won't need that till the 19/20 season :wink: . The course is at St George's and consists of 6 three day blocks with course work to do between the 3 day sessions. He will either be starting the course in October OR he is already part way through and does the exam in October. He will not be doing the entire course in October.

MA thanks for that I wasn't sure he hasn't started his Pro yet so he's going to be busy with that and his new baby

And given St George's is just down the road travel shouldn't be too laborious 😉

Unlike the baby which will be very laborious

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff Parkstone View Post
    Unlike the baby which will be very laborious
    I can help ease the burden. I'm good in the baby making department.

Quote Originally Posted by mistaram View Post
    Would that be the same £50 you had for Barnsley to beats us 😊
    That was reverse psychology.
    DCFCArmy never wastes money!

Quote Originally Posted by Romanis View Post
    That was reverse psychology.
    DCFCArmy never wastes money!
    Grrr
    Never wins a bet neither

Come come now. We all know that Mick McCarthy is the right man for you!

b)

Lampard at Wembley today watching Mcnulty of Coventry apparently

Derby County owner Mel Morris says a new "austere" regime is coming to Pride Park, slashing the club's budget after missing out on promotion. #dcfc

From Peter O'Rourke's Twitter.

Happy Days are here again for your lot!

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)