+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 70 of 235 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280120170 ... LastLast

Thread: Every day the vaccine rolls out

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    Sorry Terence but the thread you removed had hundreds of posts like the above and if you can retrieve the original i can prove my point.Actually to your WTF question i will answer that the posts above have relevance to the pandemic as the Tory linesman wants to be rid of our country's leader(The UK's best covid 19 politician by a mile) which would have a profound affect on policy regarding the pandemic.
    Lets face it and be honest on here if the Tories in Scotland got their way they would abolish the Scottish government and do as their ancestors did and pay homage to their masters in London,FACT.
    I think it's a stretch to say the internal politics of the SNP has much relevance on the subject of the thread. Ok, there is always an element of getting off the main discussion but this tonight is just a full blown sniper session.

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    I think it's a stretch to say the internal politics of the SNP has much relevance on the subject of the thread. Ok, there is always an element of getting off the main discussion but this tonight is just a full blown sniper session.
    When the current leader of the Scottish Tories who sounds more ladylike than the acting leader Ruth Davidson demanded a vote of no confidence in Scotland's First Minister the gloves are off.
    None of the posts tonight would be on this board if it were not for the actions of the Tory Linesman, so calling it internal politics of the SNP are way off the mark.
    If you do not want me to defend my FM just tell me to F OFF and i promise i will,FACT.
    Last edited by GUNBOAT; 03-03-2021 at 12:06 AM.

The Tory linesman has called a vote of NO confidence in the FM.
    6.38 PM as the news broke on Reporting Scotland,nae internal politics as a sitting MP in London instigated an overthrow of power in a parliament he does not even FN sit in,FACT.
    That's what got the ball rolling tonight,F ALL to do with internal party politics but all to do with an FN Westminister Tory trying to bring down a government he wants shut down.
    Truly phucking shameful tactics and it just reminded me of 2014 on here when posters shat their pants that they might be a few pounds,euro's or groats down on what they get from the English crown.

He sits in Moray but will get a safe list seat in the Highlands so he will be an MP an MSP and a linesman.Three FN jobs for this chunt with millions soon to face the dole,FACT.
    As far as i'm aware as leader of the Scottish Tories he can call for a vote of no confidence but obviously he cannot vote as he does not sit at Hollyrood.
    The Tory above has always said to Sturgeon to concentrate on the day job whilst his masters in Westminster pursued Brexit even when the Cockney strain ran rampant all over the UK,they were advised to shelf Brexit until the pandemic was over but as thousands and thousands were stricken by the Cockney strain the Tories pushed on to their only objective getting Brexit done and ignoring the 1000 plus dead a day figures.
    Anyway back on topic i can handle any Tory auld or new Labour or whatever on this board and have buried a few of them in my time but i will not accept a mod on here saying i instigated an internal SNP breach of thread when i only alerted the board that a soon to be 3 joab Tory had just impeached my First Minister over the wandering hands of the Alex Salmond affair.
    It was hot news and i think it was worthy of a post by this boards biggest nationalist by a country mile but unlike Nicola i will not be defending myself to the hilt tomorrow and burying my detractors like she will,no i'm banning myself for a fortnight before i get an ADS.
    I am gonna reply to my friend Peter on another thread but before i leave this one can i just tell you all that all my bairns and all their friends want the same as i do namely our own country to once again stand on its own, independent from foreign power and rule.
    It is true that victory may have escaped me now with the Salmond wandering hands affair but like it or not the ancient nation of Scotland for richer or poorer will become an independent state again because our children are braver than us,FACT with a WASC and a Thig Ar Latha.

Deary me.

Four pages of absolute guff that only a handful of people can contribute to because no one else gives a f*ck.

Let's keep this sh*te off of here and get back on topic.

Quote Originally Posted by Chick A Saw View Post
    Aff Shore!

Regarding the missing oil worker who was in Brazil. Is there a chance he might be offshore somewhere again?

That might however become a pointless question as ive seen mention of arriving later from Zurich, but not found it again.
    Feb 10th the person flew into the country. Highly possible if on a 3 week shift pattern. I mean, how hard can it be to trace people who were on a certain flight?

Furlough extended until the end of September with employers contributing from July onwards.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-56259094

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    Deary me.

Four pages of absolute guff that only a handful of people can contribute to because no one else gives a f*ck.

100% agree.

Quote Originally Posted by Chick A Saw View Post
    Aff Shore!

Regarding the missing oil worker who was in Brazil. Is there a chance he might be offshore somewhere again?

That might however become a pointless question as ive seen mention of arriving later from Zurich, but not found it again.
    either that or having the time of his life in Rio with some big bottomed Brazilians lol

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    Deary me.

RT

This made me laugh though lol

Page 70 of 235 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280120170 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)