+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 73 of 489 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583123173 ... LastLast

Thread: Rangers Then, Sevco Now, Scotland's Shame Forever....

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    I like the last paragraph:

"As we rebuild the squad we are deliberately and transparently spending beyond our income.

"While I am chairman, Rangers' overspending will always be on a sustainable and robust basis and one that safeguards the future of our club."

Sounds to me like he is trying to put the hordes minds at rest after they didn't get quite as far as they had hoped in Europa.
    If it's sustainable then it's not overspending IMO. I wouldn't trust that freak to pay back any debt.

Quote Originally Posted by Stupie82 View Post
    If it's sustainable then it's not overspending IMO. I wouldn't trust that freak to pay back any debt.
    No no my friend. Big Dave tells it like it is. They are overspending but it's ok 'cos they are doing it deliberately and transparently.

Quote Originally Posted by Stupie82 View Post
    Aye that only makes sense if you plan on making the money back at somepoint. Basically doing what they have always done.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    I got a survey sent through from the Dons on why i havent renewed my season ticket. This was what i wrote for my reason...........

Up until the result of the Supreme Courts verdict on Rangers (1882-2012) and the illegal payments they made my official reason was laziness and I just hadn't got round to it. But.....

After hearing the deafening silence from the club in regards to the court ruling that the now out of buisiness Rangers FC illigitimatley won trophies(14 to be precise) this added to the astounding SFAs stance of no action, i.e title stripping of the now defunct club I really don't see why I should be putting my money into the Scottish game when corruption is clearly rife. We have effectively been told that cheaters will prosper in Scottish football. With the clubs silence on the matter it is apparent that they condone the acts of the defunct club and are not too interested in the fact that their fans paid their hard earned money during the years of cheating and were in all truth buying a ticket for an already drawn raffle. If the silence continues I for one will not be renewing and will most likely not return to Pittodrie or any other ground as the SFA are sweeping criminal activity and cheating under their ever lumpier carpet. With clubs taking the silent approach to this it tells us fans all we need to know where their clubs stand (barring Celtic). Any other country in world football would take action against a team that committed the disgusting acts carried out by a Rangers (1882-2012)

Is it fear of rocking the boat? If it is then it shows how far detached from the fans the clubs are as we want justice and we want it now. The clubs rocking the boat and demanding justice is exactly what is needed in these circumstances. It really should be 41 v 1 and the SFA. They should all b asking for justice and the resignation of Reagan and Doncaster and If nobody speaks up and excepts this bar one club then what is the point of Scottish football.

As a side note, the Dons Supporters Together statement has been well publicised so i dont believe for a second the club havent seen it and dont know their own fans feelings on this whole scandal yet decline to comment.
    Pac, I got the same email last year after not renewing and said i thought the club was toothless in not proposing changes to the voting structure of the game etc etc. I put other stuff in about Rangers getting off so lightly. It won't surprise you that I got no response.

Our club does not seem interested in fighting for whats right, but what the fans want. "time to move on" I think was the phrase, I right...

Quote Originally Posted by The Trading Sheep View Post
    Pac, I got the same email last year after not renewing and said i thought the club was toothless in not proposing changes to the voting structure of the game etc etc. I put other stuff in about Rangers getting off so lightly. It won't surprise you that I got no response.

Our club does not seem interested in fighting for whats right, but what the fans want. "time to move on" I think was the phrase, I right...
    I fully expect the shunnage

The Pikey Supporters trust have released a statement. Good on them

But it now 5 days and only 3 organisations have said anything. That's not good enough

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    The Pikey Supporters trust have released a statement. Good on them

But it now 5 days and only 3 organisations have said anything. That's not good enough
    Only one of those was an actual football club.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Only one of those was an actual football club.
    I know and its despicable

Lord Cosgrove speaking the truth on OTB.

Chic Young fighting the bad guy's corner.

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    Lord Cosgrove speaking the truth on OTB.

Chic Young fighting the bad guy's corner.
    Good to hear Chic getting shot down via text for nae sticking up for "his team" St Mirren who lost a League Cup final in the EBT years to the deid c@nts

Page 73 of 489 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583123173 ... LastLast