+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 73 of 110 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583 ... LastLast

Thread: 4 new faces at least

Not a fan of GMS either.

Powder puff show pony

Quote Originally Posted by Bridieeater View Post
    Ha! you have just described Niall McGinn
    McGinn was also a 'Celtic reject'.

I'd be happy enough if we signed GMS on a permanent contract. We can't afford to stick our noses up at players just because they're not good enough to get into the Celtic team. We can start doing that when we can afford to pay Celtic level wages.

GMS may have been a bit patchy at United but then United were a bit patchy when he was in the team, as opposed to pure sh*te after he and Armstrong left.

Not sure why some people think this place use to be a place full of positivity when the old posters were still here, it was folk moaning that Calderwood, McGhee and Brown weren't good enough and wanting them sacked,they certainly weren't many glass half full posts in that time.

If you dont like it on here you should join afc chat,they seem like a barrel of laughs over there.They seem to all have "reliable sources" and they spend most of their time accusing each other of being full of shyte.

Fact of the matter is that we need players to give us width, and GMS fits that bill

Of course he'll never replace Hayes, but people have a short memory. When Johnny first came he had at least one, if not two seasons where he flitted in and out of games, and he did the same whilst at ICT. It took time for him to develop into the player he is now.

I think GMS, Maloney and a decent CB would not be a bad look at all.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    Not sure why some people think this place use to be a place full of positivity when the old posters were still here, it was folk moaning that Calderwood, McGhee and Brown weren't good enough and wanting them sacked,they certainly weren't many glass half full posts in that time.

If you dont like it on here you should join afc chat,they seem like a barrel of laughs over there.They seem to all have "reliable sources" and they spend most of their time accusing each other of being full of shyte.
    AFC Chat is full of absolute bell ends.
    Too many to name
    They talk incessant sh1te most of them

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    AFC Chat is full of absolute bell ends.
    Too many to name
    They talk incessant sh1te most of them
    Aye, there's Nae nuggets on here , like ?!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bridieeater View Post

Honestly this site is losing all the best posters and contributors and becoming the biggest greet fest in history!
    There's never been a golden era of positive posting. It's the adverts that chased most folk away. My current favourite is Abraham Lincoln Ghostbuster

Name:  IMG_9420.jpg
Views: 1558
Size:  10.5 KB

Quote Originally Posted by neilthedon View Post
    Aye, there's Nae nuggets on here , like ?!!
    Obviously. But not nearly as many as on that retarded site

Personally id rather we played scott wright than signed GMS,wright will probably be inconsistent but so is GMS and GMS is a lightweight p##f

Quote Originally Posted by nice1simmy View Post
    Personally id rather we played scott wright than signed GMS,wright will probably be inconsistent but so is GMS and GMS is a lightweight p##f
    I'd rather have GMS playing for us rather than against us. He'll be leaving Celtic without doubt and I imagine more Scottish clubs will be looking after todays headlines, he was a good player at Dundee united and I'm sure will be again so personally I'd take him and try and get the best out of him. Having another option surely is a good thing?

Page 73 of 110 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583 ... LastLast