+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 75 of 127 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785125 ... LastLast

Thread: Transfer rumour thread 19/20

Despite my love for Sam, the highly unlikely event of us securing a fully fit, able to train every day, goal scoring and willing to play anywhere midfielder in January, then im sure he will be off. Cammy Smith must wonder what he has done wrong having had Andreu and now Clark and Stanton ahead of him. Still a young lad so maybe one for the future still?

Banks, enjoy getting homesick doing nothing doon sooth, as long as we get the cash!

Sow for Pavol will do me and can we afford to keep a constantly crocked Pawlett on the books?

Other rumours do surface still with Sam Nicholson still hanging over from summer, and there was a trialist in the reserves the other day, any work on who he was?

I predict 5 out, 3 in!

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    Would be a big error letting Stanton go in January, I feel he is a good player who has now played over 100 times for us, the kind you need at the club and not like we have lots of options, for example without shankland him, Harkes and Butcher will play, against hibs the three may play

C Smith I don't see the worth in letting him go unless we strengthen, feel he deserves a bit more game time

King and Sow in the otherhand can go
    As I've said previously, as things stand this seems pretty crazy. However, if we were to replace them with better then why not?

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    Would be a big error letting Stanton go in January, I feel he is a good player who has now played over 100 times for us, the kind you need at the club and not like we have lots of options, for example without shankland him, Harkes and Butcher will play, against hibs the three may play

C Smith I don't see the worth in letting him go unless we strengthen, feel he deserves a bit more game time

King and Sow in the otherhand can go
    agree word for word RE: Stanton and Smith, canna remember who posted it but i said on the thread i wasnt happy with it

Quote Originally Posted by Chick A Saw View Post
    Despite my love for Sam, the highly unlikely event of us securing a fully fit, able to train every day, goal scoring and willing to play anywhere midfielder in January, then im sure he will be off. Cammy Smith must wonder what he has done wrong having had Andreu and now Clark and Stanton ahead of him. Still a young lad so maybe one for the future still?

Banks, enjoy getting homesick doing nothing doon sooth, as long as we get the cash!

Sow for Pavol will do me and can we afford to keep a constantly crocked Pawlett on the books?

Other rumours do surface still with Sam Nicholson still hanging over from summer, and there was a trialist in the reserves the other day, any work on who he was?

I predict 5 out, 3 in!
    Pawletts the golden child mate, he's going no where...

Sam Nicholson, if it happens East stand elite style i'll eat a f ucking lamp post

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    As I've said previously, as things stand this seems pretty crazy. However, if we were to replace them with better then why not?

You can sign the replacement but keep them until the summer, you want to maintain what we have over the season, Stanton has played a fair part in the success of this season and for me would be a more than able part of the squad for next season if in the prem

However even from his point of view I'm sure he would rather stay and be part of something good like potential promotion as league winners, seeing as he is one of the longest serving players and has tasted the disappointment previously, plus he won't play for a bigger club than us in Scotland again

Guys like him, Robson, Butcher and McMullan are very important in building an identity and a stability that can lead to a successful era, they know the club, have now played here for a few years and made 60-110 apps, that's what worked under Levein

Dundee United are pleased to confirm Calum Butcher has signed an extension to his contract at the Club. He will wear the tangerine jersey until 2023.

https://www.dundeeunitedfc.co.uk/new...NE-FUTURE.html

Don't know if it's been mentioned but we are meant to be after Keiron Bowie from Raith Rovers. Young striker....possibly be utilising the Scott Banks fee and wage!

Quote Originally Posted by weegiearab View Post
    Don't know if it's been mentioned but we are meant to be after Keiron Bowie from Raith Rovers. Young striker....possibly be utilising the Scott Banks fee and wage!
    Interesting....

any more rumours flying about just now, its all very quiet...

That's a good thing this time imo, less movement the better this month for me, no disruption, maintain continuity

Page 75 of 127 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785125 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)