+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: How did we get on at Boro today ?

Quote Originally Posted by EastStandRed View Post
    Sullivan and Gold have been fans since youngens. Think Gold played for them as a kid . Brady doesn’t own them , can’t be doing with her full stop .
    A mate ov mine (ex director ) sed she allus smelt ilike a fish , an ed greersy skin ,
    good at gozzin tho , cud beeaurt yond Sais uppin Weeds :
    Last edited by Romared; 11-03-2018 at 08:24 PM.

Al not lose any sleep over the plight of those c0ckney gobshytes. Can't stand em to be honest. Am sure they wunt be complaining if they were in the top 6. Then again, I heard em singing 'were gonna win the league' 3 or 4 year ago which seriously med me chuckle to missen. Deluded dunt come close

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    They reckon she was the one behind the move ESR , connections to the tory party and Boris Johnson ex london mayor .

Just what ive read mate , could be b@llax .
    She probably pushed it , I think they wanted to grow the capacity but couldn’t extend the ground . Terrible decision to move though, it’s not a football ground that London Stadium. I liked Upton Park , proper ground.

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    Al not lose any sleep over the plight of those c0ckney gobshytes. Can't stand em to be honest. Am sure they wunt be complaining if they were in the top 6. Then again, I heard em singing 'were gonna win the league' 3 or 4 year ago which seriously med me chuckle to missen. Deluded dunt come close
    I followed England home and away in the 80's and 90's and I've met and drank with loads of em over that period pass .

I can only go on my experience wi em mate , good , solid working class lads who'd always back you up if it got tasty .

Always dead reight wi us .

Was on a ferry with loads of em when we went to Ireland in 1995 , yes that game that got abandoned .

Drank and played cards all night with em , great craic .

Some wrong un's among em but they were alreight wi us .

We had tickets in the Ireland area so we weren't amongst it when it kicked off .

It was actually a far right group from Shrewsbury of all places who were at the heart of that , English Border Front or summat , if my memory serves me reight .

Horrible tw@ts , kept the sens to the sens on that trip and seemed very aggressive , only when it kicked off did the penny drop who they were .

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    A cud tell thi a reyt story abart them lot Pass , neet we lost art to a Cross ( roger ?)goal Last few minutes hand ball ? a league Cup tie, al save it fo later tho ,

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Well it remains to be seen just what effort these new owners want to make, and Im talking about money invested here of course.
    I dont like it but I know we've got to try and keep up with the Jones's here, and if we do want to stay up at this level then yes of course we've got to spend wisely.
    Ive heard all sorts of suggestions and questions aimed at the new owners, and it does worry me to be honest as to what their real intentions and motivations are in buying our club.
    Depending on what his ambitions are of course and what Swansea want for him, will we even bother offering a bid for Ollie McB ?.
    I'm sure it'll amuse the non-believers when I repeat my theory on why the new owners bought the club Acido.
    When we're buying our Christmas sprouts from the Oakwell branch of Tesco in 10 years time I hope I'm still around to say I told you so : ) !
    I give you West Ham as an example that far fetched theories on ground selling do come true.

New grarnd behind KDA up Dodeth av earrd , if tha wants an hand Red Flagged measuring up al help thi , am good wi a tholodomite ,

Quote Originally Posted by red flagged View Post
    I'm sure it'll amuse the non-believers when I repeat my theory on why the new owners bought the club Acido.
    When we're buying our Christmas sprouts from the Oakwell branch of Tesco in 10 years time I hope I'm still around to say I told you so : ) !
    I give you West Ham as an example that far fetched theories on ground selling do come true.
    Tha's more conspiracy theories than David Icke flagged .

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    New grarnd behind KDA up Dodeth av earrd , if tha wants an hand Red Flagged measuring up al help thi , am good wi a tholodomite ,
    That'd be a big help Roma cheers, I'll mek room for thi in mi tax avoidance company car. We best try not to splash too many folk wi puddles ont way up though. !!

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast