+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 21 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: FA Cup

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    Thanks for the report Zip and glad to hear you managed to avoid the Barnsley slasher!
    Local interest now turns to Parkgate who will face Leek Town in their delayed tie. I'm sure Zippy will be there if it doesn't clash with The Millers.
    Thankfully the only thing slashing at Oakwell was the rain and me after the couple of pints.
    I will indeed be at the Parkgate v Leek game which is being played this Wednesday night at 7.45

Quote Originally Posted by zip64 View Post
    Thankfully the only thing slashing at Oakwell was the rain and me after the couple of pints.
    I will indeed be at the Parkgate v Leek game which is being played this Wednesday night at 7.45
    Should be a decent game. Good luck with the weather, Zippy - as you already know, there's not much shelter at Roundwood.

Parkgate v Leek tonight and weather forecast is fine

Quote Originally Posted by mikemiller View Post
    Parkgate v Leek tonight and weather forecast is fine
    19.45pm kick off if anyone is interested about going.
    Last edited by Brin; 12-09-2018 at 04:36 PM.

Finished 2-2, so will be a replay at Leek

Noticed that some ties went to extra time and penalties, did this not apply for Parkgate?

Leek is not is Wales like it should be but in Staffordshire.

Quote Originally Posted by PerigordMiller View Post
    Noticed that some ties went to extra time and penalties, did this not apply for Parkgate?
    Those games were replays - the Parkgate game wasn't a replay.

Back on again today but looks like the local interest has exited the competition. FC Romania are our team on the Road to Wembley, at least until around 5pm if the other rounds are anything to go by

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    Back on again today but looks like the local interest has exited the competition. FC Romania are our team on the Road to Wembley, at least until around 5pm if the other rounds are anything to go by
    FC Romania. A heartwarming story if ever I heard one. The DNA tests on players and the requirement that they are fluent in the language is something I hope other teams will consider.

Page 8 of 21 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast