+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: All Things Ross County

Red TV interview with Kenny McLean. Shinie praises one of his goals, and Rooney, passing by, says, “You should’ve passed it to me”.

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    Not a bad line up, apart from Considine obviously
    Give it a rest eh, its like a broken record, we get it you dinna like the lad, and yes he is nae a world beater but he is an aberdeen player and like the rest of them deserves our full backing and support, and to read p1sh like this week in week out before the lad kicks a fkn ball is getting really tiresome ffs. Fk me he was our player of the year not so long ago........
    Give it a rest eh

rant over

Edit to add, superb through ball from Considine to put McGinn away that leads to the third goal, but ofcourse the haters choose not to see or mention that.
    Last edited by blowupsheep; 01-02-2018 at 09:08 AM.

I'd also add that Considine is currently giving us more attacking options on the left than Mackay-Steven, and that he has the ability to cross a ball and get it past the first man.

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    I'd also add that Considine is currently giving us more attacking options on the left than Mackay-Steven, and that he has the ability to cross a ball and get it past the first man.
    Just a pity he cannae defend worth a f#ck. Has he hever stopped a ball coming from our left hand side? He sticks his leg up in the air but unfortunately he's 5 yards away from the opposition.

I will admit he puts in a good ball, but hey you've to be able defend first and foremost.

By the way, Considine getting player of the year was the akin to some of the sh#te winning Eurovision. Biggest joke ever.

Can anyone confirm if Kenny McLean was sporting a bit of designer stubble last night? His choice to grow a beard is the only explanation as to his world class performance and 2 goals.

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    Can anyone confirm if Kenny McLean was sporting a bit of designer stubble last night? His choice to grow a beard is the only explanation as to his world class performance and 2 goals.
    He's up to 12% hair.

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    Give it a rest eh, its like a broken record, we get it you dinna like the lad, and yes he is nae a world beater but he is an aberdeen player and like the rest of them deserves our full backing and support, and to read p1sh like this week in week out before the lad kicks a fkn ball is getting really tiresome ffs. Fk me he was our player of the year not so long ago........
    Give it a rest eh

rant over

Edit to add, superb through ball from Considine to put McGinn away that leads to the third goal, but ofcourse the haters choose not to see or mention that.
    Why? He is the weakest player in the starting 11 every week.

Quote Originally Posted by 87kilos View Post
    Why? He is the weakest player in the starting 11 every week.
    No he isn't, Logan's been our weakest player this season.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Grieves View Post
    No he isn't, Logan's been our weakest player this season.
    So why do Sevco and Celtic target Considine?

I'm not saying Shay hasn't been poor this season but he's turned in a few decent performances as well. Considine has, well let's just agree he has his limitations.

Quote Originally Posted by 87kilos View Post
    So why do Sevco and Celtic target Considine?

I'm not saying Shay hasn't been poor this season but he's turned in a few decent performances as well. Considine has, well let's just agree he has his limitations.
    Dembele targeted Logan with a lot of success in the 0-3 match at home by drifting wide a lot.

Logan's lack of pace and awareness has cost us at least 5 goals this season (3 against Sevco, 2 against Killie).

If we want to win Cup Finals and get further in Europe then Considine isn't good enough but you could say that about the whole side apart from Lewis, McKenna, McGinn and Shinnie.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast