+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: Match Thread vs. Eastleigh 14.03.20

So glad I made the decision to go, cracking display, Dennis, Wootton, Roberts and Doyle were immense.

Quote Originally Posted by ncfcog View Post
    So glad I made the decision to go, cracking display, Dennis, Wootton, Roberts and Doyle were immense.
    Wootton always puts in a shift, Dennis has been what we all know he is and that's a goalscorer, Doyle rarely let's us down with his knowledge and reading of the game and as for Robert's.... I can't remember a player like him to come through the gates of Meadow lane with less fanfare... he is at worst a league 1 player who can only get better.... we are blessed to have him, I have to say Ardleys signings this season have been brilliant... I also have to add Lacey to that list... complete Rolls Royce of a player in this league, should make the step up to league football no problem... fingers crossed it's with us... cracking stuff again from Notts...

Lacey, Bertie, the Menace and the geordie Messi ,brilliant today. Strange atmosphere ( goes without saying I know ) today, the Kop were in good voice at times then it would suddenly resemble a funeral. Saw a lot of people saying their goodbyes at the end.

Quote Originally Posted by irish_pie View Post
    Wootton always puts in a shift, Dennis has been what we all know he is and that's a goalscorer, Doyle rarely let's us down with his knowledge and reading of the game and as for Robert's.... I can't remember a player like him to come through the gates of Meadow lane with less fanfare... he is at worst a league 1 player who can only get better.... we are blessed to have him, I have to say Ardleys signings this season have been brilliant... I also have to add Lacey to that list... complete Rolls Royce of a player in this league, should make the step up to league football no problem... fingers crossed it's with us... cracking stuff again from Notts...
    How a league club didn't come in for Roberts is beyond me mate.

Quote Originally Posted by the_anticlough View Post
    Good to see Ebbsfleet winning at Halifax, 0-1 so far in the 1st half
    Still losing 1-0 60 mins

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    No idea, don't care. All credit to Neal

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    Agreed Ship Mate, hey I hope you the family keep safe in this s@@t storm that's coming... it's getting nuts here, I'm from a tiny village and 2 cases reported today! Scary stuff

Halifax lost 1-0

It's good to hear Roberts was signed on a two year contract (for what contracts are worth)...but even when he does leave at least we can go forward with confidence that we now have owners and a system that is capable of consistently finding this kind of talent.

Th

Quote Originally Posted by irishpete View Post
    Halifax lost 1-0
    A really good day for Notts

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast