+ Visit Sheffield Wednesday FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: ched evans again?

re: ched evans again?

Quote Originally Posted by Booker4
    I was hoping you would swerve this thread braggy as I know only too well the heartache your family has suffered.

Dont forget tho mate..as soon as this vile piece of scum is released I want to be right by your side kicking the living sh1t out of him.

As for Sheffield United fans wanting this vile piece of scum back in their club..hang your heads in f**king shame!!!
    Afternoon. Not going to say I'm a blade in peace and all that crap because it always sounds very patronising and I know my views on here as a blade are probably as welcome as Kelvin Macenzie is at Anfield. HOWEVER, in the interests of providing some alternative to the above Wednesday posts can I just say the following because a lot of what has been said on hear is so one sided;

1 By no stretch of the imagination do all United fabs want Ched back. I couldn't even give a figure percentage wise, but you only have to speak t

[quote="Booker4"]My views have nothing whatever to do with it being United and my point about the Peterborough Fan was used merely to show that it isn't an Owls v United thing at least from my point of view it isn't.
    I'm totally against a convicted rapist being able to pick up his very lucrative career in football purely because i abhor the crime and the criminal.A few seasons ago it was rumoured that Meggo was after Lee Hughes and i have to say signing him would have severely tested my loyalty to Wednesday despite being a ST holder of many years standing, im just glad i didn't have to make the decision.A rapist signing would cost Wednesday 2 ST holders because i could not and would not watch them while giving support to a Rapist and paint it anyway you like if they employ him they support him.
    I also despite lots of Uniteds fans opinion of me believe that we fans of the BOTH Sheffield club support teams very muc

Quote Originally Posted by banno
    Not going to call anyone who sensibly discusses issues as you have .
    Id take issue with your forgiveness point tho because again in relation to ***ual offences in particular and other offences in general my view is its not down to anyone other than the victim to forgive, Evans didn't rape me so i have nothing to forgive him for.
    I don't think there's any place in a sport followed by kids as football obviously is for anyone who rapes and no amount of mitigation will ever convince me that there is.
    Yeah I know what you are saying on all of the above. I did say generally not just on this case re forgiveness. It's worth pointing out that Ched thinks he has done nothing wrong. I would disagree with that even if he hadn't been sentenced to rape but like I said I don't want to go into details on the case, because it would take a lot of typing and

Quote Originally Posted by Rev72
    I was hoping you would swerve this thread braggy as I know only too well the heartache your family has suffered.

Dont forget tho mate..as soon as this vile piece of scum is released I want to be right by your side kicking the living sh1t out of him.

As for Sheffield United fans wanting this vile piece of scum back in their club..hang your heads in f**king shame!!!
    Afternoon. Not going to say I'm a blade in peace and all that crap because it always sounds very patronising and I know my views on here as a blade are probably as welcome as Kelvin Macenzie is at Anfield. HOWEVER, in the interests of providing some alternative to the above Wednesday posts can I just say the following because a lot of what has been said on hear is so one sided;

1 By no stretch of the imagination do all United fabs want Ched back. I couldn't even give a figure pe

Quote Originally Posted by Rotherhamowl10
    Not going to call anyone who sensibly discusses issues as you have .
    Id take issue with your forgiveness point tho because again in relation to ***ual offences in particular and other offences in general my view is its not down to anyone other than the victim to forgive, Evans didn't rape me so i have nothing to forgive him for.
    I don't think there's any place in a sport followed by kids as football obviously is for anyone who rapes and no amount of mitigation will ever convince me that there is.
    Yeah I know what you are saying on all of the above. I did say generally not just on this case re forgiveness. It's worth pointing out that Ched thinks he has done nothing wrong. I would disagree with that even if he hadn't been sentenced to rape but like I said I don't want to go into details on

Just thought I would reply to one crucial point if I may since it appears that you are o.k with that. I appreciate that by the way. Sorry it's a long one.

Regarding the fan (Branno and Rev)I think who said they had personally been affected by rape with member of their family affected. I really do get that you are understandably angry and want to kick the hell out of any rapist. I should have said that at the beginning because I do get that. It hasn't affected me personally in my family but I have had some really bad stuff happen to my sister (not ***ual to be fair) and also I know several people who have been abused both men and women. I have completely forgiven the actions of my sisters ex boyfriend and would speak to him today and give him the time to explain his actions. I would also tell him what I thought of his actions and the devastation cuased by them.

I wasn't going to mention it because I didn't feel it was relevant but I am a Christian and I'm involved in church work which

Quote Originally Posted by Rotherhamowl10

An excellent point made by Banno. Why does Ched think he's done nothing wrong?.
    A point he's, ahem, borrowed, from next door.

Ched doesn't deny wrong doing, just that he's committed a crime, that crime being rape. That's the problem with the 'rehabilitation' angle, he genuinely doesn't believe he committed the crime, you could even attach him up to a polygraph machine to testify the fact.

From the evidence of the co accused, the porter and the medical examiners - the victim instigated ***, she was receptive towards Evans during cunnilingus and coitus and had no bruising to the parts of her body that would indicate forced ***ual activity.

What sealed his conviction were the circumstances that he arrived at the room and left, MacDonald described the victim as being 'sick' and she was too drunk to consent (non compus mentis)to a man who just popped into the room she had arrived at with someone else.

If Evans was a W

A point he borrowed from next door?...he didn't initiate the point he was replying to the post he quoted, in any case a point is something to be discussed isn't it, irrelevant from who first made it.

I think Evans needs to accept he's done something wrong & I don't mean cheating on his girlfriend...probably at the time he didn't think he was doing anything he shouldn't but ignorance is no defence, in hindsight he should acknowledge that what he did was indeed a crime, maybe even apologise to the girl at least, maybe then some forgiveness & healing can take place.

He's made a massive mistake that's cost him dear...he's not some masked knock em over the head & drag em into the bushes type or one of the perverts that groom them young & abuse them later but his thoughtless and grubby actions have crossed the line...kinell if you're that desperate for a shag away from home there's plenty of hookers to pick from.

Quote Originally Posted by aussieowl
    A point he borrowed from next door?...he didn't initiate the point he was replying to the post he quoted, in any case a point is something to be discussed isn't it, irrelevant from who first made it.

I think Evans needs to accept he's done something wrong & I don't mean cheating on his girlfriend...probably at the time he didn't think he was doing anything he shouldn't but ignorance is no defence, in hindsight he should acknowledge that what he did was indeed a crime, maybe even apologise to the girl at least, maybe then some forgiveness & healing can take place.

He's made a massive mistake that's cost him dear...he's not some masked knock em over the head & drag em into the bushes type or one of the perverts that groom them young & abuse them later but his thoughtless and grubby actions have crossed the line...kinell if you're that desperate for a shag away from home there's plenty of hookers to pick from.
    Exactly.

It is a goo

atchouro stated" From the evidence of the co accused, the porter and the medical examiners - the victim instigated ***, she was receptive towards Evans during cunnilingus and coitus and had no bruising to the parts of her body that would indicate forced ***ual activity"

Rotherhamowl "What Evans did is still a form of rape, he was stupid enough to put himself in that situation and is now paying the price for it. The least he can do is admit that he made a mistake, until then how can he be rehabilitated?"[/quote]

These are two of the most crucial bits of info for me. In my view I genuinely believe Ched when he stated the attitude and comments of the woman. However it seems that the jury only have Cheds word for that and hearing about the video evidence provided at the kebab shop, the woman was clearly worse for wear/drunk and therefore concluded she couldn't consent even if she did say yes on the night. It's partly because I do believe Ched that I would give him a second chance at my c

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)