+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: International ifollow signed up

Quote Originally Posted by spag View Post
    Will indeed. All quiet at the moment. Given it was first day probably quite a few issues to sort. I also noted stadium sound was also out of sync with the video.

On the whole reasonably happy with the live stream no buffering at all. Half way through the first half tried to get the commentary on my phone with the game on the iPad. That was out of sync with the video as well until I got thrown out of the streaming service for having to devices logged in at the same time.
    Quite a few buffering issues here, I guess because I'm on a Mexican landline? Tried fiddling with the "pic quality" icon switching it from Auto to the lowest setting but it didn't really help much......I had a decent 25 minutes in the first half with no pics freezing but the second half was the worst....I need to do some research before Tuesday night to see if there is anything else I can tinker with.

What's your bandwidth? I'm working off 16mbps.

What's your bandwidth? I'm working off 16mbps.
    It says 100Mbps....is that right?.....it's a land line to the house and I'm connected by cable to the router

Oh shouldn't have a problem there then. Have you tried rebooting your router? What's it like watching the video interviews? No one downloading a movie at the same time?

Go to speedtest.net that will tell you exactly what you are running at.

Quote Originally Posted by tarquinbeech View Post
    Quite a few buffering issues here, I guess because I'm on a Mexican landline? Tried fiddling with the "pic quality" icon switching it from Auto to the lowest setting but it didn't really help much......I had a decent 25 minutes in the first half with no pics freezing but the second half was the worst....I need to do some research before Tuesday night to see if there is anything else I can tinker with.
    are cup games included.

Oh shouldn't have a problem there then. Have you tried rebooting your router? What's it like watching the video interviews? No one downloading a movie at the same time?
    Just me here, nobody downloading anything.....plus I turned off all windows except MAD, no probs with watching HBO Movies or Series (sometimes I let the buffer bar get ahead by freezing the movie while I top up the pint pot), no probs with iFollow vids......but as soon as I logged onto the iFollow live stream, my laptop fan started racing like crazy

Quote Originally Posted by marshall55 View Post
    are cup games included.
    Just the Carabao I think

Are you using a vpn by any chance?

Go to speedtest.net that will tell you exactly what you are running at.
    ok....did that, thanks....ping 42ms...download 3.17mbps....upload 0.31mbps....I'm guessing this ain't good out here in the boonies?

Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast