+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: Match Thread vs Bury FC 29.12.18

Well an excellent point in the end against one of the better sides in the league. Also it was significant in that we kept a clean sheet which is our first since 6th November against Oldham. Just unfortunate that we missed a penalty.

Hopefully this will give us a platform to build on going forwards into 2019.

Get that hat out to eat Sidders... Mark ‘I am honest’ Ross, you are full of ****, and that IS honesty.
    A good point none expected. Could and should have been better, but something to build on.
    COYPs

Quote Originally Posted by Notts78 View Post
    Get that hat out to eat Sidders... Mark ‘I am honest’ Ross, you are full of ****, and that IS honesty.
    A good point none expected. Could and should have been better, but something to build on.
    COYPs
    Good will to all men, eh? Looking forward to a generous helping of humble mince pies.

However, I think I ought to point out - this is 1 game, out of 25.

Stopped the rot & kept a clean sheet.Lets pray this is a sign of change for the new year

Quote Originally Posted by Mark_Ross View Post
    Good will to all men, eh? Looking forward to a generous helping of humble mince pies.

However, I think I ought to point out - this is 1 game, out of 25.
    Maybe you should show some ‘good will’ to those 13 men that gave it a shot.

It’s frustrating to have missed a penalty, but would I have settled for a point before kick off? You bet I would....

Maybe you should show some ‘good will’ to those 13 men that gave it a shot.
    Rot stopped for the moment, really should have been 3 points but showed some bottle to keep out an excellent Bury side, 2 brutal tonight away games next against Oldham and Colchester and then 2 monster games against Cambridge and Yeovil... Is the great escape back on....

COYPs
    Mrs Sidders is baking a hat cake as I type!

Absolutely committed performance, although everyone was committed particular mentions to Bird, Kellet, Vaughan, Dennis, Milsom outstanding. Jones being injured in the warm up may have been a blessing! Just need to keep the commitment going and clean sheets!
    Last edited by keldsyke; 29-12-2018 at 05:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    Mrs Sidders is baking a hat cake as I type!
    Good girl...

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast