+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: OT... If you love our country.....

Quote Originally Posted by yorkshireborn View Post
    loving all these labour luvvies crying in their ready brek
    No crying from me Labour got what they deserved but if you think a second messiah from privilege , Eton and Oxford University is your best mate I'd watch this space .

He's fecked over every fecker from his own background and not blinked twice , he'll think it's his duty to feck you over .

He's got what he wants now ..... your vote and he's probably already forgotten about you .

Difference between me and you despite us both voting leave is that I know Johnson doesn't give a feck about me .

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    No crying from me Labour got what they deserved but if you think a second messiah from privilege , Eton and Oxford University is your best mate I'd watch this space .

He's fecked over every fecker from his own background and not blinked twice , he'll think it's his duty to feck you over .

He's got what he wants now ..... your vote and he's probably already forgotten about you .

Difference between me and you despite us both voting leave is that I know Johnson doesn't give a feck about me .
    and neither does corbyn he'll piss off to his coffee plantation allegedly owned by his missus with his millions to retire.

Quote Originally Posted by yorkshireborn View Post
    and neither does corbyn he'll piss off to his coffee plantation allegedly owned by his missus with his millions to retire.
    I perfectly understand Labour have let many working class people down , I won't hide away from that .

However my question to you is what have the Tories ever done for you ?

What did the Romans ever do for us?

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    I perfectly understand Labour have let many working class people down , I won't hide away from that .

However my question to you is what have the Tories ever done for you ?
    I've seen a meme that sums it all up pretty well, labour get in and it's spend spend and tax tax, screw everything up. Then the tories come in sure up economy and upset folk in the process through austerity, then once time passes and folk get desperate, they vote Labour back in and the cycle goes on. I voted Labour pretty much all my life, not this time, not wi him, who'd happily take a dump on my dad's memory having served in NI. I've held my nose. It don't make me feel good votin for tories, but to thine own self be true.

Quote Originally Posted by Hodger1957 View Post
    Unfortunately SB that's a sad reflection on society as a whole.
    People can't accept anything that doesn't go their way.
    Whether it's some nobody being voted off X Factor or Strictly Come Dancing, they just keep some silly campaign going on social media..
    We've still got investigations and enquiries going on into incidents that happened decades ago at huge expense.
    If MPs across all parties had respected the result of the original referendum we wouldn't be in half the mess we're in now.
    I didn't even vote in that referendum but I think it would have been disgraceful if they'd got away with ignoring it.
    Some people want Nelson's Column pulling down and other tributes to historical figures because they're linked to slavery and Colonial misdemeanours.
    Do you know there is no statue in the capital of Aneurin Bevan
    Worth a thought isn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by bankendbfc View Post
    I've seen a meme that sums it all up pretty well, labour get in and it's spend spend and tax tax, screw everything up. Then the tories come in sure up economy and upset folk in the process through austerity, then once time passes and folk get desperate, they vote Labour back in and the cycle goes on. I voted Labour pretty much all my life, not this time, not wi him, who'd happily take a dump on my dad's memory having served in NI. I've held my nose. It don't make me feel good votin for tories, but to thine own self be true.
    Well you well and truly own the next five years now .

Quote Originally Posted by Exiletyke View Post
    Do you know there is no statue in the capital of Aneurin Bevan
    Worth a thought isn't it?
    I'd have put a statue up to him for saying the tories were lower than vermin in 1950 never mind create the NHS exile but then again I'm a tad biased .

Better be careful these days on here with what we say , don't want to upset the tories on their own patch now do we .

You choose your leaders and place your trust as their lies wash you down and their promises rust you'll see kidney machines replaced by rockets and guns and the public wants what the public gets but I don't get what this society wants- Paul Weller

He had it sussed a long time ago.

Johnson's doing a PR Stunt Tour today to walk amongst Northerners and stare at them in wonderment that they could be so gullible.

He's starting in Tory Doduth. Tory Doduth !

Mi Dad al be turning in his grave.

Johnson's first act for the North will be to scrap HS2 beyond Birmingham and scale back West-East rail improvements. The collective wealth of Uk's top 16 billionaires increased by £2.1 Billion in minutes on Friday as hedge funds made a killing on share rises.
    Last edited by SBRed48; 14-12-2019 at 09:13 AM.

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast