+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: Help with I follow

Quote Originally Posted by Silly-miller View Post
    Club averaging 1300 people paying for I follow reports Paul Davis on twitter

That’s disgusting to say we get 6000 season ticket holders we should be selling at least half that. Iv also heard pubs are streaming it illegally

Please if you see some pub doing this report them

If this keeps up it could be us going into liquidation
    That’s only who’ve subscribed, don’t forget there’s a good chance there’s more than one person in a household like there is in mine.

I’ve heard of some illegal streams from pubs but that’s only hearsay, if true then they’re are definitely idiots that are putting their job on the line
    Last edited by millertop; 30-09-2020 at 03:22 PM.

Even I won’t complain people not spending £80 mate but we aren’t at 8 games a month yet and I’m seriously worried it will damage the club
    Go woke, go broke.

The club is at least partly to blame.

The rest of the blame goes to the EFL for their terrible iFollow app.

“Robbie Cowling, the Colchester United Chairman stated that they received around £8,000 for selling 952 ifollow match day passes (452 Col U fans + 500 Bolton fans) but in normal times the club would have expected around £54,000 in gate receipts.

Whereas Bolton received around £14,500 for selling 1,752 ifollow match day passes (2,252-500) compared to around £600 they would normally have received in commission for selling away tickets.”

Just an insert I found which gives some idea how about basic workings.so some who thought with big teams followings watching we would get more money.as I have said before it is capped at 500 for the home team.

Yes it's a major difference in income but made worse by the badly performing ifollow product.

There have got to be some fans that are put off paying for it because it's so crap.

Quote Originally Posted by clarkey1974 View Post

Just an insert I found which gives some idea how about basic workings.so some who thought with big teams followings watching we would get more money.as I have said before it is capped at 500 for the home team.
    And some teams don't do iFollow and use other streaming platforms, Birmingham City, who we've just played, being one of those.

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    Yes it's a major difference in income but made worse by the badly performing ifollow product.

There have got to be some fans that are put off paying for it because it's so crap.
    It's not user-friendly, especially for older people.

For eg using your iPad and AirPlay 2, the iFollow app will only stream audio to your TV (well I can only get it to do audio anyway).

To get it to stream video and audio to the TV you have to use the website instead. And AirPlay 2 only works with TVs that came out in the last couple of years anyway.

Us abacus users have no chance then

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post
    Go woke, go broke.

The club is at least partly to blame.

The rest of the blame goes to the EFL for their terrible iFollow app.
    I get efl and I follow but how is it clubs fault?

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post
    It's not user-friendly, especially for older people.

For eg using your iPad and AirPlay 2, the iFollow app will only stream audio to your TV (well I can only get it to do audio anyway).

To get it to stream video and audio to the TV you have to use the website instead. And AirPlay 2 only works with TVs that came out in the last couple of years anyway.
    That’s not ifollow mate no video will play from iPad to tv you have to use a pc or laptop and fix that to your tv via a HDMI cable

That’s not ifollow mate no video will play from iPad to tv you have to use a pc or laptop and fix that to your tv via a HDMI cable
    My ipad casts video to my TV without a cable

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast