+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: So what lesson have been learned

Quote Originally Posted by The-Mac pie View Post
    If this has been said on here then please my apologies
    Why did rawlinson not come ionto the pitch to stop the aerial bombardment from set pieces..
    Because if he could pass the ball with his feet as good as with is head he would have been on... That's why we have been conceding from set pieces all season. Burchnall is not interested in the old fashioned head and kick it centre backs. His tippy tappy mentality has cost us dearly this season, and i for one will drive him to FGR..

Quote Originally Posted by durhampie View Post
    Because if he could pass the ball with his feet as good as with is head he would have been on... That's why we have been conceding from set pieces all season. Burchnall is not interested in the old fashioned head and kick it centre backs. His tippy tappy mentality has cost us dearly this season, and i for one will drive him to FGR..
    Would you really want to be sat in a car with him? Go left, go right, back, no no forward

Quote Originally Posted by irishpete View Post
    Would you really want to be sat in a car with him? Go left, go right, back, no no forward
    He would be in the boot....

If you were you could tell how to be a football manager or head coach. Use all your years of watching Notts, listening and reading about Notts. I'm sure he'd love to spend time with fans who know so much, and have seen so many games.

Quote Originally Posted by laddo View Post
    If you were you could tell how to be a football manager or head coach. Use all your years of watching Notts, listening and reading about Notts. I'm sure he'd love to spend time with fans who know so much, and have seen so many games.
    You tell me why most on here can all see the frailties of the past 3 seasons yet he can't?

You tell me why most on here can all see the frailties of the past 3 seasons yet he can't?
    How many managers have you not said the same about? Cotterill in the last 25 years?

Judas, Curle, MA off the top of my head addressed weakness in the side

Quote Originally Posted by applepie2 View Post
    How many managers have you not said the same about? Cotterill in the last 25 years?
    Exactly! As fans, not making the decision, not having any impact we have a huge advantage over the qualified person who does make the decisions and does have an impact. How people can't realise this is beyond me. But it's evident most weeks , every season. Same people, same comments, same mocking but no self awareness.

Judas, Curle, MA off the top of my head addressed weakness in the side
    Fair enough, but two of those didn’t really achieve anything, and the other also left the club where it was when he arrived.

Quote Originally Posted by laddo View Post
    Same comments, same mocking but no self awareness.
    I think we have a clear winner in 'The most ironic post of the year' award!

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast