+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: SSB- Match Thread

Quote Originally Posted by ballumbie_arab View Post
    There is nothing in that clip you linked that showed it was 100% a penalty, simples!
    It was a penalty all day long, the keeper never touched the ball and brought their player down. Can't believe there is any debate about it to be honest.

Quote Originally Posted by ballumbie_arab View Post
    There is nothing in that clip you linked that showed it was 100% a penalty, simples!
    cant beleive im having to waste my time doing this on a Sat night

https://i.postimg.cc/fRHJNZfP/Screen...t-21-06-52.png

If thats still not enough i cant battle any longer LOL

Either way, enjoy the rest of your night as im off

Quote Originally Posted by the_arab View Post
    cant beleive im having to waste my time doing this on a Sat night

https://i.postimg.cc/fRHJNZfP/Screen...t-21-06-52.png

If thats still not enough i cant battle any longer LOL

Either way, enjoy the rest of your night as im off
    As I said before, certain angles show different situations. The clip from GF shows Watt to be 100% at fault and red card, YET the SPFL rescinded it, which I certainly did not expect, but the other videos from Utd persuaded them.
    I see this as very similar, one angle makes it a stonewaller, yet another casts doubt.
    If that was the same for the Watt red card, how can anyone claim this recent incident is conclusive? *******s!

I dont know why keepers dive in like that, should have just stood up and forced him wide.

Quote Originally Posted by JUSTaway View Post
    I dont know why keepers dive in like that, should have just stood up and forced him wide.
    Yeah. Thats what most keepers do. He still has to beat you.
    But...when all is said and done if you don't score you don't win games and we just didn't create clear cut chances.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    Not too disheartened by tonight. Frustrated more than anything. If only that 2nd half team had put in the same performance in the first half. They were excellent and dominated. Seriously need some fire power up front though.

Agreed, I'm not either, I'm still very confident we will end up on a decent enough position, enough to see us in the premiership next season

Quote Originally Posted by Arabdownsouth View Post
    Another false dawn, relegation favourites again.

Don't think its a false dawn, seen Aberdeen's home record? been scoring more than the uglies do at home, obviously crap to lose a tight game decided by a avoidable penalty but plenty to take from it, the key result was beating Killie the other night, that's kept us right in the mix, had we not won that then we'd be adrift with gaps of 6-9 pts away from the three teams nearest

Not many will win up there this season, same as St Mirren away, disappointing but a really tough away venue this season and I thought we merited more, even the sheep Liam mcleod and Willie Miller were off that opinion and were impressed with the way we played

There are other teams really struggling right now, I don't think we are the worst side, genuinely, this isn't going to be a repeat of 2016, it's a lazy comparison, we had 10 pts after 22 games and were double figured stranded, I don't think we will be bottom after round 22 looking at upcoming fixtures and other teams fixtures

Stay cool 😎

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    Don't think its a false dawn, seen Aberdeen's home record? been scoring more than the uglies do at home, obviously crap to lose a tight game decided by a avoidable penalty but plenty to take from it, the key result was beating Killie the other night, that's kept us right in the mix, had we not won that then we'd be adrift with gaps of 6-9 pts away from the three teams nearest

Not many will win up there this season, same as St Mirren away, disappointing but a really tough away venue this season and I thought we merited more, even the sheep Liam mcleod and Willie Miller were off that opinion and were impressed with the way we played

There are other teams really struggling right now, I don't think we are the worst side, genuinely, this isn't going to be a repeat of 2016, it's a lazy comparison, we had 10 pts after 22 games and were double figured stranded, I don't think we will be bottom after round 22 looking at upcoming fixtures and other teams fixtures

Stay cool ��
    On a couple of performances we havent looked the worst but the other teams are picking up enough points to keep us behind them. & with our being unable to string a few wins together we are in deep ****.

When the penalty was scored through to the final whistle we did nothing to merit any points. This is becoming the norm. Playing this way we will soon be running out of games. Work to be done during the break. Can we get a coach in who isn't of the new breed of the Largs bs manual?

The hashtag has been ditched hopefully the goalie "coach" next.

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post

Stay cool 😎
    When Dundee United are concerned, you are very naïve if you actually think Willie Miller, or anyone else for that matter, is sincere in his comments regarding our survival!

And is it really a lazy comparison, or a real head in the hands moment when you see poor recruitment in key positions all over again?

I will say though that i managed to see the second half, and while there were mistakes at key moments, i did see something to give me a wee bit of hope.

Dont know how you can butter up our bottom of the table position as anything other than we are struggling? Everyone is above us, and just looking at the bottom 6 who we "should" be taking points from, but we have not taken max points off of anyone we have played twice! That is relegation form but i hope we come back fighting in December!

Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)