+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Hearts v Aberdeen

McGhee as well. Players chucked it before they even played as competitive game for him. Obviously the squad were a great judge of character but it was a bit insulting to the fans that paid to watch that shyte

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    There seems to be a familiar pattern these last few years with the players not being happy with something about the manager and not putting in the effort.

Happened with Glass and Goodwin and it seems to be happening now with Robson.It’s kind of like the dark days of the late 90s again with a bad culture within the club.

What happens if we do have to get rid of Robson and the players aren’t happy with what the new manager is asking them to do?

Will they stop putting in the effort so they can get him binned as well?
    That's an interesting perspective. I'm sure I winna be alone on this board in finding the constant facebook/twitter posturing, the chummy look-at-me photo opps so rife in modern fitba, to be little more than basic poovery; and the AFC social media team are certainly keen on portraying that jolly message to Dons happy clappers. But as you note, performance on the park disna seem to tally with that presentation.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678