+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 825 of 954 FirstFirst ... 325725775815823824825826827835875925 ... LastLast
Results 8,241 to 8,250 of 9531

Thread: Today's Diddy Games

Why Clarke persists with Scott McTominay is beyond me.

Andy Robertson is pish for Scotland as well.

Fitba's nae that important.
    That meant mair to Ukraine, fair play they were better.
    Clarke got the team affa, affa wrang.
    But that's given Ukraine mair of a lift than we'd have got.

I hope they do those Guffs without bus fares on Sunday and give their country a lift.

Weel, pardon me ye bunch o' curmudgeons, I really fkn enjoyed that game! .... in spite o' the result.

Ah dinna think we were ****e at aa! ... Ah think we were outclassed by a crackin side fa's passin wis way superior, movement aff the ba' far superior, and determined tae get stuck in, and their finishin' a league beyond!

We had wer moments tho .... enough tae get me screamin' at the laptop screen.

As for Ukraine, Ah'll be surprised if they dinna gie Wales a doin' ... an' wish them aa the best in Qatar ... a proper fitba team for sure that Ah hope tae enjoy watchin' again - startin' on Sunday.

Can't agree wi naemairneeps there. I thought, for the amount of time I could thole watching, that we were YET AGAIN let down by a bunch of vastly over paid prima donnas (8No.) playing in the English leagues.

Recently there seemed to be a return to some passion for playing for the country. I didn't see that tonight as our players watched the Ukrainians waltz through them.

Northern Ireland and to some extent Wales seem to have kept the passion that playing for their country generates. We seem to have lost that. It was our greatest asset.

Also I am more and more confused by the purpose of international football that interupts my passion for the Dons. In these days of international movement of people across the world (not a political point just a recognition of the reality of people movement), what constitutes a Scot? If we struggle to define that what is the purpose of international football?

Given the absolute priority given to money in the club game and the generation of huge tv sums created by the Euro's and World Cup what really is the point in football as a sport?

Our team can't compete against the uglies since the powers that be ensured that most of the cash generated goes to the uglies. I'm struggling to therefore see why so much of my emotional life is given over to the Dons. (If not Scotland so much anymore).

Come on ewe redz.

Wot is point?

Quote Originally Posted by sonofrgmsdad View Post
    our players watched the Ukrainians waltz through them.
    Aye, the defence was weak - that 2nd goal in particular was Bates/Gallagher calibre. And further up the pitch the Ukies must have done the exact same triangle pass (phuckked if I mind the proper term) to escape our press a hundred times - we never got wise to it.

We had a press?

Or in fact...We had a midfield? ( nae defence and certainly bugger all up front)

I concur about McTominay, I've never been able to see the point of having him in the team.

Anyway, it's not real football, now back to the Dons.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Wot is point?
    International football has no meaning anymore and club football has been hijacked by money.

Quote Originally Posted by sonofrgmsdad View Post
    International football has no meaning anymore and club football has been hijacked by money.
    100% tottaly accurate! It can GTF

I'm raging the spfl leauge will be stopped for 6 weeks fot that c u n ting ****e on Nov! **** fifa fuxj uefa both can die hopefully

Page 825 of 954 FirstFirst ... 325725775815823824825826827835875925 ... LastLast