+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 85 of 175 FirstFirst ... 3575838485868795135 ... LastLast

Thread: Sack Race?

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    He delivered the challenge both in the league and the cups more than any other managers
    That’s what I said. He was best place to do something about it. He didn’t

Rodgers was a very decent manager for Celtic. McInnes was hopeless against him and I will be glad to see the back of Rodgers as it should help our results against them.
    I see Neil Lennon could get the gig at Celtic until the end of the season....pity they wouldn’t take McInnes instead as he will certainly guarantee them second place in the league and a runners up Scottish Cup medal.

Timmy meltdown!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's their own fault he's left, he obviously got sick of the old biscuit tin mentality. And he can have a normal life in Leicester, away from the Glasgow bigotry.

Lennon as interim manager LOL. No imagination there. Why not go for a permanent manager?

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Rodgers was a very decent manager for Celtic. McInnes was hopeless against him and I will be glad to see the back of Rodgers as it should help our results against them.
    I see Neil Lennon could get the gig at Celtic until the end of the season....pity they wouldn’t take McInnes instead as he will certainly guarantee them second place in the league and a runners up Scottish Cup medal.
    Am I right in saying Lennons first match could be to Hibs away in the Scottish cup?

You would imagine the Hibs players will be fired up for that one.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    Am I right in saying Lennons first match could be to Hibs away in the Scottish cup?

Could well be. Unfortunately Celtic will fire themselves up for it also but should be a decent match. £5-8m rumoured to achieve the services of Brendan Rodgers. McInnes was only £1m....for a guy that is just as good tactically etc surely he would have been considered?

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post

Unless he's in place for the game at Tynecastle tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    That’s what I said. He was best place to do something about it. He didn’t
    Best of the rest, although some wanted Lennon.
    Even Archibald was mentioned, where is he now.
    Peado, Warburton etc all failed to achieve to even get above McInnes.
    Clark has done a great job so far at Kilmarnock, but even he can't topple McInnes.

Still, any excuse to show your love for the manager

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    What did he win for as you say "delivering the challenge" ? (just wondering)
    Surely just stating the bleeding obvious, but you give no view that he delivered a more sustained challenge than any other manager in the league.

Surely delivering a challenge should be the basic requirement for any manager no matter what club he is manger of.
    To help and guide his team to deliver a challenge to the best of his ability.
    Absolutely and my point was that McInnes delivered a better challenge than every other manager in the Scottish leagues

I'm not disputing the fact that he has met the above mentioned basic requirement, unfortunately his best ability has won us the next best thing to the square root of fk all.
    True, not arguing that point at all.
    There was not ANY manager who achieved better during Rodgers reign.

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Surely just stating the bleeding obvious, but you give no view that he delivered a more sustained challenge than any other manager in the league.

Absolutely and my point was that McInnes delivered a better challenge than every other manager in the Scottish leagues

True, not arguing that point at all.
    There was not ANY manager who achieved better during Rodgers reign.
    Here we go again...praising second place in all competitions as if it were an achievement! Ffs...we won f’uck all when Rodgers was at Celtic. The history books will show that we couldn’t beat them in a final. I blame McInnes for his negativity for not winning but you praise him for it.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Here we go again...praising second place in all competitions as if it were an achievement! Ffs...we won f’uck all when Rodgers was at Celtic. The history books will show that we couldn’t beat them in a final. I blame McInnes for his negativity for not winning but you praise him for it.
    My point exactly pal, we have won the square root of fk all, but some folks appear to satisfied with that, I'm not.
    DM has done his best but it is clear that his best has not been good enough to win any trophies.
    Oh and don't forget we almost signed Ryan Christie apparently so that was good as well.

I shaks ma heid...

On a more serious note, have you managed to scrape the DNA cash together for ma magnets, and have you got yirsel a new pair of baffies yet

SF

Page 85 of 175 FirstFirst ... 3575838485868795135 ... LastLast