+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 27 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: Club Statement re: DUSF

Quote Originally Posted by Chips_OToole View Post
    Its riddled with power hungry ex -poster pain in the arse 'Shedboy1965'

who has never brought anything to the table except his ego.
    dont you just hate posters who use shedboy and a year after it - so last season

Quote Originally Posted by Chips_OToole View Post
    Its riddled with power hungry ex -poster pain in the arse 'Shedboy1965'

who has never brought anything to the table except his ego.
    There is that Chips, he’s no my cup o tea either

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    Get rid of the hangers on and Hospo squad. Club tie w@nkers
    I get that, I’d rather is was far more less visible at that end as it smacks of freeloading lookatme’s on the back of the membership. Take away that sh*te though and it’s a phukkin decent record for a club of our size.

Okay - will bite. I'm just a member no on the steering group .....so don't have access to what has been discussed and when, and who initiated the recent 'talks' So I cant really discuss something that Ive not been privy to. Geddit? Just leave it at that. I'm willing to cut the guys some slack until they do put up a detailed statement.

United are going up, thank f*ck.
    Last edited by deebuster; 16-04-2020 at 03:19 PM.

SOme of this thread show the division amongst our support in relation to supporter groups etc. Must be a solution somewhere. What its worth DUSF seemed ok from outside and i dont really agree with bashing Arabtrust at every opportunity - however certain individuals within have egos as big as their brains are small - probably

Thank phuck the Dees rode in to the rescue and United us apart.

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    From what i've heard speaking to people this statement was totally out the blue mate
    I can confirm that the Club's statement came from out of the blue especially given that our discussions were confidential. I note lots of comments on here that indicate a variety of views.

I'm not hurt by the name calling that's just how social media works. In any event I doubt I could ever be more hurt than the statement released by the club and signed off by Mr Ogren - without being a drama queen, I am devastated, we all are.

FWIW - the Foundation have worked hard to build up a membership of nearly 600 paying members and it was the duty of the Steering Group to make sure that any money invested or loaned was as protected as possible. A statement will be forthcoming for members and all I would ask is that you save judgement until you hear the other side of the story.

FWIW Do we really need this just now? We just got promoted ffs Have ye no noticed?

Quote Originally Posted by GFLower View Post
    FWIW Do we really need this just now? We just got promoted ffs Have ye no noticed?
    What we really didn't need just now was the club making a statement about this situation in the 1st place. Its much ado about nothing and wasn't needed.

Quote Originally Posted by GFLower View Post
    I take yer point but who released the public statement on the very week we were likely to get promoted? (I noticed)

Page 9 of 27 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)