+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: OT Why has the Labour party sold its soul?

Quote Originally Posted by BigLadonOS View Post
    PMSL. So your argument is a post that does not disclaim anything in the article I posted but states the writers opinion of what he thinks the writer of the article I posted meant when he wrote it!

I give in mate I rely do,
    What the article is doing is pointing out how Gilligan is using non provable suggestions to molly that they are facts, when they are at least only half true and certainly don't add up to Corbyn supporting any violent actions of this organisation. Usual half baked implications and smear in afraid, but its what the writer wants you to hear and what you want to hear.

Quote Originally Posted by ragingpup View Post
    Vote leave in their primary brochure that they circulated to persuade people to vote leave, you pudding!

http://www.voteleavetakecontrol.org/our_case.html

Download the document.

I can't believe that you are not familiar with the key pledges from the campaign you are avidly supporting! Haven't you read it?!
    PMSL, I asked who and when for one simple reason mate.

Firstly let us get to the facts shall we.

Who instigated the serving of article 50 to the EU?
    Answer: The remainer Theresa May set in motion article 50

May appointed 3 remainers to the EU privy council before attempting to negotiate a deal.

So I will ask you where have the Leave campaign told lies? And even the statement you posted does not say that a deal is guaranteed.

Waiting for your reply with yet more bull**** you can think up.

What the article is doing is pointing out how Gilligan is using non provable suggestions to molly that they are facts, when they are at least only half true and certainly don't add up to Corbyn supporting any violent actions of this organisation. Usual half baked implications and smear in afraid, but its what the writer wants you to hear and what you want to hear.
    Ah so in other words it is his opinion and nothing more.

PMSL, I asked who and when for one simple reason mate.

Firstly let us get to the facts shall we.

Who instigated the serving of article 50 to the EU?
    Answer: The remainer Theresa May set in motion article 50

May appointed 3 remainers to the EU privy council before attempting to negotiate a deal.

So I will ask you where have the Leave campaign told lies? And even the statement you posted does not say that a deal is guaranteed.

Waiting for your reply with yet more bull**** you can think up.
    So you are saying that the promises made by the vote leave campaign count for nothing? Even though they pursuaded us to vote leave, we then elected (at general election) a pm to undertake the negotiations, and we spent 3 years in negotiations that the vote leave campaign promised we would have?

Or is it just that you don't like the terms that resulted from the negotiations and therefore are trying to get your own way by default?

What we were promised hasn't been delivered. If Boris succeeds in renegotiation, fair enough. If not, then back to square one I'm afraid and a referendum on clearer terms

Ah so in other words it is his opinion and nothing more.
    Are you saying that your article is anything other than Gilligan's opinion?

So you are saying that the promises made by the vote leave campaign count for nothing? Even though they pursuaded us to vote leave, we then elected (at general election) a pm to undertake the negotiations, and we spent 3 years in negotiations that the vote leave campaign promised we would have?

Or is it just that you don't like the terms that resulted from the negotiations and therefore are trying to get your own way by default?

What we were promised hasn't been delivered. If Boris succeeds in renegotiation, fair enough. If not, then back to square one I'm afraid and a referendum on clearer terms
    No. I am saying that May took the action that made what the leave campaign said as null and void by setting in motion article 50 and therefore making it impossible for them to do what it said they would do.

Trying to negotiate a deal before the law to leave was put in to action is no longer relevant because May has already pit it in to law.

Now go away and try to come up with something that actually backs up your case instead of the crap that you come out with post after post.

No. I am saying that May took the action that made what the leave campaign said as null and void by setting in motion article 50 and therefore making it impossible for them to do what it said they would do.

Trying to negotiate a deal before the law to leave was put in to action is no longer relevant because May has already pit it in to law.

Now go away and try to come up with something that actually backs up your case instead of the crap that you come out with post after post.
    Are you saying we could have left the EU without triggering articke 50?

Quote Originally Posted by WanChaiMiller View Post
    Are you saying we could have left the EU without triggering articke 50?
    I believe there was a way to do that.

Just popped on,just to let you know that the Football seasons started.

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast