+ Visit Sheffield Wednesday FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: Will you win another game ...

re: Will you win another game ...

ooopppss almost forgot...Was loving the thread on your board about Clough...Almost every pig ripping into him and slagging him from pillar to post...That was until you beat Southampton of course...Fickle as you know what!

Quote Originally Posted by Rotherhamowl10

That's the difference in class on here Katch.

I (and many others) will happily congratulate any local side that 'achieves' something.

I've got to fess up Rov. 'Classy' is not one of the adjectives that pop up in my head when reading your posts.

Your other half has good taste boywonder - bar in men of course. (boom, tish)

A nightly recital of 'All you need is Clough' and a bumper beverage and snack purchase for your joint watching of the MIGHTY BLADES in the semis will make your relationship rock solid.

Micky Mouse? No Luton, Oxford or Wednesday in the semis - instead we have the Premier league Leaders, North London aristocrats, the internationally most successful British club and northern powerhouse/Sheffield's Marquee club.

@braggy, it's Christmas fella! No need to be so bitter.

When negative Nige gets you booted out of both cup comps Katch I'll refer back to this...When 98% of your fans are screaming for his head...

And yeah, merry bleedin Christmas!

You have him trussed up like a large pork joint Braggy

If you are attending tomorrow , I'll be the elf that's pretending to be drunk

Happy Xmas to you & all Owls...

Quote Originally Posted by Katchouro

I (and many others) will happily congratulate any local side that 'achieves' something.

I've got to fess up Rov. 'Classy' is not one of the adjectives that pop up in my head when reading your posts.

A nightly recital of 'All you need is Clough' and a bumper beverage and snack purchase for your joint watching of the MIGHTY BLADES in the semis will make your relationship rock solid.

Micky Mouse? No Luton, Oxford or Wednesday in the semis - instead we have the Premier league Leaders, North London aristocrats, the internationally most successful British club and northern powerhouse/Sheffield's Marquee club.

@braggy, it's Christmas fella! No need to be so bitter. [/quote]

Bitter would be someone who can take all the plaudits, but can't br

Quote Originally Posted by Katchouro

@braggy, it's Christmas fella! No need to be so bitter. [/quote]

Chelsea were semi-finalists in 1991, as were Leeds and Man Utd - th

Quote Originally Posted by Ginger_Potts
    You have him trussed up like a large pork joint Braggy

If you are attending tomorrow , I'll be the elf that's pretending to be drunk

Happy Xmas to you & all Owls...

And a very merry Christmas to you and your family Ginger.

Quote Originally Posted by hirstyboywonder
    As for the league cup semin-finalists, don't you find it strange that you haven't won any of your last 5 3rd division home games?

Strange isn't the word I'd choose.

A team that finished third in the second division routed it's division one opponents tells you everything. No European place and no effort ... during England's expulsion from Europe the Mickey Mouse cup had the same prestige as the JPT trophy does now.

I want to talk about the third goal you conceded against Fulham. Very worrying from Gray's POV, an absolutely shocking goal to concede, I had to watch it several times for it to sink in. No professional side should be letting goals in like that ... do your players even care? Has Gray lost the players?

What's the difference between Father Christmas and Katch?

Father Christmas only empties his sacks with joy and good tidings once a year on Christmas Eve. Katch empties his sacks with bitterness and envy every time Wednesday loose.

How sad.

SKT xxxx

PS Happy Christmas.

xxxx

Father Christmas, Katch and sacks...ermmm..Has a nice ring to it.

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)