+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Well Done ST!

Quote Originally Posted by thefutureistangerine4 View Post
    I get it. You are a moderator. You don't like me. So you think that entitles you to say what you want about me and ban me for no reason. Please tell me what I said about cancer that you are still bringing up years later? You claim to remember it so let hear it? Put up or shut up. I know there is no way I would ever say anything offensive about cancer or cancer sufferers. I do recall being banned by you after calling you out on some of your ridiculous views and you denying for months that you had banned me before eventually making the cancer allegation.

'You come on now and then to wind people up' I accept that some of you get wound up by views that are not aligned with yours but with respect that is your problem not mine. Maybe its time for you to learn that not everyone sees the world as you do and just learn to accept that.
    Absolutely nothing to do with being a mod but aye i really dont like you. Not gonna lie. Ive never banned you for no reason and im not lying either. You made a joke/had a pop about cancer, post was removed so cant bring it back, deny it all you want, seem to remember a few people post replies to you along the lines of 'get this chunt to f uck'. You were never banned from me and youve never 'called me out' either. We've had disagreements and a few arguements but never 'called me out' i'll debate with anyone on here without getting personal, something you struggled with back then, as i say, you only post to wind people up and im glad everyone sees through this as this thread has shown, no one really gives a f uck about your ridiculous views, no one really cares about anything you post or come away with. You would not be remembered on here if you were to leave today...

Contribution factor ZERO

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    Absolutely nothing to do with being a mod but aye i really dont like you. Not gonna lie. Ive never banned you for no reason and im not lying either. You made a joke/had a pop about cancer, post was removed so cant bring it back, deny it all you want, seem to remember a few people post replies to you along the lines of 'get this chunt to f uck'. You were never banned from me and youve never 'called me out' either. We've had disagreements and a few arguements but never 'called me out' i'll debate with anyone on here without getting personal, something you struggled with back then, as i say, you only post to wind people up and im glad everyone sees through this as this thread has shown, no one really gives a f uck about your ridiculous views, no one really cares about anything you post or come away with. You would not be remembered on here if you were to leave today...

Contribution factor ZERO
    What a sad weird post. I don’t know you well enough to like or dislike you but your post here is pretty extreme. I guess you have just explained why you always react to any of my posts and why u banned me for no reason.

I’m just pretty obsessed with united and have been since I was a kid. Thought the forum was a place to chat about united with fellow fans. Is there a chance you might be taken this forum/your role a bit too serious? Seem a ****ie bit unhinged 😂😂😂

Does this guy really speak for everyone on the forum?
    If my views are really so left field let me know and I will exit stage left.
    Just to be clear though I have never said anything offensive on this board and the moderator (who admits he has a personal issue with me) has banned me 3 times. Is this the way this forum should be run?

No and No. That should take me out of contributions zero. For a week!!! Takes me that to think another user name😂😂😂

Does this guy really speak for everyone on the forum?
    If my views are really so left field let me know and I will exit stage left.
    Just to be clear though I have never said anything offensive on this board and the moderator (who admits he has a personal issue with me) has banned me 3 times. Is this the way this forum should be run?
    You'll need to ask the other posters on here that question, take away you pro-ST posts and your contribution is zero. I doubt many would remember you? You did say something offensive, i havent banned you once never mind 3 times, keep in mind there is multiple moderators on here could have been anyone of us, its not personal i just dont like you, and its not just you i dont like theres another one or two on here but i havent banned them and i wont ban you either just for not liking you. Im not that petty...

You'll need to ask the other posters on here that question, take away you pro-ST posts and your contribution is zero. I doubt many would remember you? You did say something offensive, i havent banned you once never mind 3 times, keep in mind there is multiple moderators on here could have been anyone of us, its not personal i just dont like you, and its not just you i dont like theres another one or two on here but i havent banned them and i wont ban you either just for not liking you. Im not that petty...
    I wonder who it was who banned me three time...?
    One of the other moderators who has no opinion on me or could it be the moderator who admits he doesn’t like me, comments negatively on everyone of my posts and who now admits to banning me when he previously denied it based on some made up ‘cancer’ excuse.
    You should consider getting a life my friend....

I wonder who it was who banned me three time...?
    One of the other moderators who has no opinion on me or could it be the moderator who admits he doesn’t like me, comments negatively on everyone of my posts and who now admits to banning me when he previously denied it based on some made up ‘cancer’ excuse.
    You should consider getting a life my friend....
    I would say the one who seen your sick post and done the decent thing, sadly i cannot take the credit for that, maybe next time...

Ive just said i never banned you lol, did you not read that? Nothing was made up, i seen your post and you can deny it all you like.

Ive got a great life thanks

I would say the one who seen your sick post and done the decent thing, sadly i cannot take the credit for that, maybe next time...

Ive just said i never banned you lol, did you not read that? Nothing was made up, i seen your post and you can deny it all you like.

Ive got a great life thanks
    Stop banning folk you big nazi bullyboy and get a phucking life too

Quote Originally Posted by shedboy71 View Post
    Stop banning folk you big nazi bullyboy and get a phucking life too

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)