+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: Csaba laszlo out now

Quote Originally Posted by Cashbackplease View Post
    I say to Shedka that you talk ***** wussy pisshy wisshy for years and you mocked by dees.Famous for being a crank.
    You full of shytty whitty and double talk.You get comeuppance now as dees have big laugh.You no credibility Shedka.Just a lot of gibbering nonsense as Thomsin mouthpiece drivel and waffle.I Cashback and I save unitit from the undertaker.
    I know Luther Mattheus .
    Hey Shedka.Enjoying your drip DOON the league's.?
    We are loving it too.

Oh look, another I have extremely bathered, rest assured I continue to laugh and revel in the funs continued struggled and many defeats (haha)

Keep on revelling and laughing cos it's great reading.
    Best ever revenge Shedka salt in wounds etc
    Cashback must stay

LOL had your wee team been performing well and doing well in leagues and cups (first time for everything I guess) like we were when you were down (that was rubbing salt in wounds) then ok that would be salt in any wounds, as it stands the fun have made a crap season for us more bearable

Nice try though but big time fail

If ST had got the interview right with McCall we wouldn't be in the dire straits we are in now.
    Martin should call McCall and see if he could be persuaded to rebuild us long term. He's the standout candidate always was. Guys who said no at the time should be eating their words.

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    LOL had your wee team been performing well and doing well in leagues and cups (first time for everything I guess) like we were when you were down (that was rubbing salt in wounds) then ok that would be salt in any wounds, as it stands the fun have made a crap season for us more bearable

The season you are having is bearable because Dundee is unsuccessfull.
    That's not what I would call a sound position Shedka.
    Your team is utter shyte and a laughing stock . The mocking is relentless.
    Your owners have deserted the club.The debts are rolling in.
    The manager is clueless and the fans are deserting in droves.The atmosphere at games makes children cry and crowds of 2k are the norm.
    Yet Shedka takes comfort from Dundee position ?
    Love it Shedka.
    Long may it last.

As Weller said.... That's Entertainment!

Funster style 😅
    Could still go down and he's on here lol

Give us bedtime ditty stoke.
    What about one where cashback gives a team talk.
    I was hearing all about them.Tee Hee

u

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    As Weller said.... That's Entertainment!

Funster style 😅
    Could still go down and he's on here lol

Quote Originally Posted by Cashbackplease View Post
    u
    I'm guessing you must be lonely at home

I agree Stoke. McCall would be a great appointment.

Seems to be that we are a hostage to Csaba’s contract until end of season tho

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)