+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 36 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: Aberdeen v Kilmarnock Official Match Thread

Regarding the red card, the whole period of play started from a Killie goal kick where both their forwards were offside and became active when one of them challenges a think considine for the header. The south stand linesman is having a nightmare

Quote Originally Posted by LED View Post
    If you were here you can see why Mcginn cant play upfront on his own. He is so slow and doesn't even try to win headers. He's not fit.
    I agree that other than his free kick he was woeful. It used to be when McGinn was on the ball there was anticipation of what he would do next. Now it is very predictable and leads to nothing at best. To be fair he is not the only one today as both GMS and Ferguson have chosen the wrong game to have their first stinker.

Quote Originally Posted by LED View Post
    Regarding the red card, the whole period of play started from a Killie goal kick where both their forwards were offside and became active when one of them challenges a think considine for the header. The south stand linesman is having a nightmare
    You canna be offside fae a goal kick?

Plenty of time to win. In DM we trust. Get cosi on.

Yaaas! Just bought shares in pampers the other day. Looking like a sound investment the way things are going so far.
    Last edited by ragnarok; 01-09-2018 at 03:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    You canna be offside fae a goal kick?
    Correct. Me wrong.😂

Every single result today going against us, currently sat 7th in the table. Sad Times.

A lazy bugger for a useless chunt. Where will a goal come from?

Big punts up the park for one useless striker to flick it on to another one who can't score

I'm not there so difficult to be definite, however, wtf is Cosgrove doing coming off our bench. He might prove me to be a ****ing idiot, but unlikely. It should be Anderson.
    Well, glad we are stronger and have plenty options but again resort to the long diagonal for a lampost. DM nil, you're taking the team backwards.

Page 9 of 36 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast