+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: Millwall

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    I find this knee thing ! Upsetting , it reminds me of that horrible murdering coppers pose, a sight I never want to see again , let alone at each and every football match , i also don't like the arm in the air some do , what's that a sign of ?
    It's the Black Power salute Roma .
    Last edited by animallittle3; 08-12-2020 at 07:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    It's the Black Power salute Roma .
    Well it wants stopping then , cheers fo info Animal

I just thought they were all into BDSM and anal fisting.

Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post
    I just thought they were all into BDSM and anal fisting.
    BDSM ?

on last night's game at the Den , 2 QPR player's took the knee with a clenched salute just after equalising in front of the home fans , silly thing to do as it could have led even more abuse aimed towards the cause " incitement " ? , They had chosen to support the cause taking a knee before Kick Off , what next, are more player's going to do the same , clear guidelines from Football's governing bodies need to step in and sort all this out , they surely can't keep turning a blind eye as to what is happening , Equality for all , because sooner or later there will be even bigger problems , it's getting out of hand ,

BDSM ?

on last night's game at the Den , 2 QPR player's took the knee with a clenched salute just after equalising in front of the home fans , silly thing to do as it could have led even more abuse aimed towards the cause " incitement " ? , They had chosen to support the cause taking a knee before Kick Off , what next, are more player's going to do the same , clear guidelines from Football's governing bodies need to step in and sort all this out , they surely can't keep turning a blind eye as to what is happening , Equality for all , because sooner or later there will be even bigger problems , it's getting out of hand ,
    BDSM stands for 'bondage and discipline, dominance and submission, sadism and masochism', and the acronym has largely replaced the earlier term 'sadomasochism'.

BDSM sarnds like a good storyline to explore on Emmerdale.

"We would like to warn viewers that the following episode discusses issues surrounding BDSM in the LGBTQ and BAME communities."

Get the Scrabble board out.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post

"We would like to warn viewers that the following episode discusses issues surrounding BDSM in the LGBTQ and BAME communities."

Or the strap on.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post

Arr thortit wa an advert forra driving scooal
    He kno's sum taccul Ponte, iz Cummon Leeps an barnds from iz flex lampshade , satsuma day's

Arr thortit wa an advert forra driving scooal
    He kno's sum taccul Ponte, iz Cummon Leeps an barnds from iz flex lampshade , satsuma day's
    I educated myself and found out it wasn't as kinky as I'd previously thought. I may return to my lampshade and flex in the future

Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post
    I educated myself and found out it wasn't as kinky as I'd previously thought. I may return to my lampshade and flex in the future
    Thuz sum mucky buggers abart, especially darn in that London, burravallus sed, "What fooak do as consenting adults in their own ooams is thurrown business as long azzit dunt affect others".

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast