+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Event build up thread: Russia v Ukraine

Word on the pavey is that Ukraine’s fitba team may be offered the use of Pittodrie and McCormick Park* as a base to prepare for some sort of upcoming skirmish against the braveheart sporraneers of the cross-dressing-up box Fanny Army.

* named in honour of John McCormick, our centre half in 65-66 who we sold to Crystal Palace along with John White’s brother Tommy. I believe the fee for McCormick was stuck in a Post Office account, and forgotten about until 2018 when it had accrued enough pre the 2008 capitalist meltdown, and before the Libertory-Dems gave the Mail to its pals, to upset the NIMBYs of Skene and build the Sooper Sawker Cenner.

That's because car keys in the english language are neutral.

I'm pretty sure if I found them in France it would be a different story.

Edit: looks like they're quines.
    Last edited by donsdaft; 27-02-2022 at 09:33 PM.

If you found them in France, you’d be able to tell the gender of their owner, just by looking at the keys?

It’s an odd claim to make but it’s still getting the Jimmy Hill treatment from me

Well
    Let’s look at how this argument started instead of finding mythical keys.

I expressed an opinion that Sturgeon should f’uck right off.

Rather than argue your case you decided to resort to using the word of the moment as an accusation.

Therefore I don’t like Sturgeon because she’s a girl.

Maybe of course, you only like her because she’s a girl.

It’s perfectly fine to express opinion on the FM & not be misogynistic in any way. All I’m saying is that you definitely are. I just put it down to maybe being stuck in your ways & that you simply can’t be @rsed learning anything at all to change that. That’s fine & entirely up to you.

How the f’uck do you work that out

I’ve spent my entire working life working with women.
    Employed loads of women, trained loads of women.
    Sometimes not even the ones with the biggest tits.

Edit: Small scale , not big factories or anything.
    Mind you, in 47 years it adds up.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Ive got nothing against women, some of my friends are women. I wouldn’t want one moving in next door though, if you get my drift

You're just in love with Nicola.

She's universally hated in the North East of Scotland though, so she's well advised to resign if she really wants an independent Scotland.

Maybe all she really wants is to be in charge.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    You're just in love with Nicola.

She's universally hated in the North East of Scotland though, so she's well advised to resign if she really wants an independent Scotland.

Maybe all she really wants is to be in charge.
    Of course she’s hated in the NE, that’s some fairly strong Tory country there. She wouldn’t be doing her job properly if she wasn’t upsetting a few folks that work in the Ile or the wurzels outwith.

For the millionth time though, I don’t vote for her. I just enjoy the bizarre reasons why other folk don’t. It’s usually, haircuts, ferries, weegies, Protestant bias, catholic bias, some shyte about ambulances…..

I think it’s more to do with folk not liking a successful woman telling them what to do.

Putin is personally blaming Liz Truss for his decision to put their nuclear deterrent at combat ready status.

She really needs to go.

Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast