+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: Onewin's bottom six dons v Dundee match thread.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Onewin is now his previous name (it took him a while to get shot of it) so I have come up with a new one… Jim Shoo-in as he is definitely destined to be sacked as Aberdeen manager.
    What’s so clever about trying to predict that?

Hasn’t every Aberdeen manager been sacked since Fergie?

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post

Yeah, but the guy's a comedy genius.

Like, Shoe-in.........it rhymes with .....Goodwin (nearly).
    Awesome.

Porterfield ‘resigned’, Jocky Scott resigned to take on the Dunfermline gig, Keith Burkinshaw made way for Alex “fuucking” Miller, Ebbe resigned, Simmie went back to youth coaching, Broon and Knox resigned, Peanut went back to youth coaching, as did Barry Robson.
    E&OE, of course.

Jim Shoo-in it is then. I can’t see him doing much especially when you see the dross we are linked with signing. It was nearly Jim Poorwin but let’s face it, it’s only a matter of time before Cormack and the fans get bored of his team and lack of results. I will refrain from purchasing season tickets and throw away cash through the DNA farce but I am harder to please than some. I wasn’t a fan of Derek McInnes but he is a better manager than who has taken his place since his deserved sacking. Once I win the Euromillions I will take over….it’s time we had someone running the club wouldn’t accept constant failures.

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    Porterfield ‘resigned’, Jocky Scott resigned to take on the Dunfermline gig, Keith Burkinshaw made way for Alex “fuucking” Miller, Ebbe resigned, Simmie went back to youth coaching, Broon and Knox resigned, Peanut went back to youth coaching, as did Barry Robson.
    E&OE, of course.
    Fair enough with Porterfield I forgot about him but you seem to be including a few interim managers there.

Skovdhal left by mutual consent which is pretty much the same as being fired and Craig Brown got moved into the boardroom,I’m pretty sure if he refused to take a job on the board he would have got sacked.

Da da da da, dum de dum.

I'm not arguing tonight, just singing to myself.

We're never ever going to get relegated, but bloody hell I've been worried this week.

You try to convince yourself that you don't care as much as you used to, but it's a lie.

The relief is immense.

Da de da de da.

Fair enough with Porterfield I forgot about him but you seem to be including a few interim managers there.

Skovdhal left by mutual consent which is pretty much the same as being fired and Craig Brown got moved into the boardroom,I’m pretty sure if he refused to take a job on the board he would have got sacked.
    Just admit you made an @rse of your statement

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Da da da da, dum de dum.

I'm not arguing tonight, just singing to myself.

We're never ever going to get relegated, but bloody hell I've been worried this week.

You try to convince yourself that you don't care as much as you used to, but it's a lie.

The relief is immense.

Da de da de da.
    I never once thought we would be relegated. It has been a horrific season though. I should know better but at the start of the season I had great hopes for us….what a let down.

Yes it's been a letdown.

Hopefully start next season with great hopes as well.

Will be a major disappointment if we only sign ex St.Mirren players though.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Just admit you made an @rse of your statement
    At the end of the day you spent years on here desperately wanting McInnes sacked.Now everyone has to put up with you wittering on about Goodwin all the time.

I wouldnt be surprised if he ends up getting sacked, the same goes for the guy after him as well but Goodwin deserves the same chance as every other manager gets.

Let’s see how he gets on next season, give it a rest until then.

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast