+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Killie (a)

Quote Originally Posted by Arabdownsouth View Post
    Well at least he won't be playing next weekend, hopefully have some more new faces by then too. It's disappointing to drop points so late in the game but at least it's a better start than last season
    ADS are you sure hes banned? i thought it was only straight reds that was miss the next game, no 100% sure myself as rules always f ucking change

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    ADS are you sure hes banned? i thought it was only straight reds that was miss the next game, no 100% sure myself as rules always f ucking change
    I think you are right.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    I knew he had been booked Terence and i wisna even there mate.
    Same here but that's how it looked when he was red carded

I think so mate, not 100% though. Is it not 2 games for a straight red and one game for 2 yellows? I always assumed it comes into effect immediately

Quote Originally Posted by Tannadicebunnet View Post
    I went there fully expecting 3 points against a newly promoted side - regardless of the disgraceful playing surface. To be honest it was pretty poor show - we offered very little in attack and bar the goal and a free kick from Mulgrew I can't remember their keeper having anything to do .

Harkes bookings and sending off cost us any chance of winning the game - sheer stupidity!

We probably should have managed the game better when we went down to 10 men - we surrendered possession too easily and invited wave after wave of Killie attacks

Must do better .
    Bar the expecting 3 points.my thoughts exactly.But i ken b....r all.

when McGrath signs that should surely be the end of Harkes, i don't see where he will fit in. incredible to give him a 1 year deal
    He was f*cking sh*te today. Absolutely f*cking anonymous.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    Nothing new then…been saying same for seasons, yet Shedka creams about him, strange!!

Over 8000 at Rugby Park today,cannie remember them ever having that for a United visit or many other teams either.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    I'm blaming Tony.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    I'm blaming Tony.
    Obviously. 😂

Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)