+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 91 of 625 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293101141191591 ... LastLast

Thread: Derek McInnes

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Lennon or Clarke for me. 2 guys who I reckon wouldn’t put up with dross like that.
    McInnes has lost it now...he surely gives the nod to players getting signed so what a farce saying the nonsense about recruitment.
    Unless he is lazy in that department also as well being lazy with tactics.
    I read his interview about recruitment and I presume he is going on about Ball and Arnason in particular,that’s fine I never thought Ball would be any good if he can’t get a game for Rotherham.I hold my hands up and admit I thought Arnason was a good signing but he has been poor,I can’t believe he is going to play at the World Cup but maybe he might have been better if he wasn’t in and out of the team all season.

The biggest problem is he doesn’t mean guys like O’Connor and Considine,if O’Connor wants to sign a new deal he will get to and Considine will still be our left back next season.Fair enough Considine was no where near the worst today but these guys clearly aren’t good enough and McInnes can’t see it.

It is basically the end of days for a manager who admits that he has poor judgement on recruitment. The only mitigating circumstances today were the 3 suspensions - plus they are all leaders. He also doesn't seem to understand squad rotation. The worst bit is being not in the least surprised about the result and performance today.

Quote Originally Posted by macattack View Post
    Clarke for me IF McInnes goes & that is a big IF!
    Not an earthy he’s going anywhere.
    No-one will want him.
    Milne won’t get rid of him.
    We can’t afford to sack him.
    He’ll be here next season.
    Him & Russ Richardson will be recruiting half a squad in the summer.
    Should be interesting...

I think Dek is done. Today was his 11/5/91. He has now lost the fans and its borrowed time from now on...

Positives: erm.. manager found the f*ck out.
    Negatives: where the f*ck do I start 😢

It's f*ckin hard being a sheep 😢

Quote Originally Posted by Onebobbyconnor View Post
    I think Dek is done. Today was his 11/5/91. He has now lost the fans and its borrowed time from now on...
    Dead man walking now...let’s be honest here and admit that no one trusts him with the team now. The quicker he goes the better.

Just been having a look on afc heritage,probably nothing that everyone doesn’t know but we haven’t played the same team 2 games in a row for the entire season,has that ever happened before?

I know a lot of the players have not been good enough this season but it must be a factor in some of the players form being in and out of the team all season.

http://www.afcheritage.org/Matches/Stats/appsmatrix.cfm

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    Just been having a look on afc heritage,probably nothing that everyone doesn’t know but we haven’t played the same team 2 games in a row for the entire season,has that ever happened before?

I know a lot of the players have not been good enough this season but it must be a factor in some of the players form being in and out of the team all season.

http://www.afcheritage.org/Matches/Stats/appsmatrix.cfm
    The case is definitely overwhelmingly getting stronger for McInnes to go. He signed players in the summer and didn’t really think about what his preferred team was. He got away with it against the bottom six teams in general but having a lack of faith in players has cost him in bigger matches. He doesn’t trust his team to attack so overloads his big match teams with defensive players and still doesn’t achieve the results needed.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    The case is definitely overwhelmingly getting stronger for McInnes to go. He signed players in the summer and didn’t really think about what his preferred team was. He got away with it against the bottom six teams in general but having a lack of faith in players has cost him in bigger matches. He doesn’t trust his team to attack so overloads his big match teams with defensive players and still doesn’t achieve the results needed.
    McInnes isn’t going anywhere,he will be given another season to turn it round.Unless someone comes in for him which is highly unlikely.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    McInnes isn’t going anywhere,he will be given another season to turn it round.Unless someone comes in for him which is highly unlikely.
    Unfortunately, I believe you.

For me though, the season ticket renewal isn't going ahead if he is still there. I will pay for the games i am home for on an individual basis.
    So thats mine and the lads' ticket.

If we want to push forward, and i am sure we all do, we are not going to do it with McInnes in charge. I think that is now blatantly obvious to everyone.

Page 91 of 625 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293101141191591 ... LastLast