+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 92 of 174 FirstFirst ... 42829091929394102142 ... LastLast

Thread: Sack Race?

Quote Originally Posted by StandfreeFM View Post
    Does Willie Hills accept discarded sub-standard golf balls as currency now?
    Don’t know, however, they won’t accept my bet......anyway, being a Sunday I discarded the penfolds for pro V’s......started/finished with same one however, at +2 in the end not too enamoured with that and then had to suffer 5088!!

SF

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    Mr Hills refused bet.....FFS, only a half monkey........will therefore put 10 ponies on separately at Joseph Corals......not a sure thing......just a wee bit of info that came my way......hay hoh......win some/lose some.

SF
    MacKay and Gemmill are not getting the job...you heard it here first

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    I couldn’t suffer McInnes for next season but I certainly don’t want Adams. Milne on the other hand could well be monitoring the Adams situation.
    Milne didn’t want Derek Adams it was George Yule that wanted him.

Milne vetoed it when Ross County wanted a fee for him.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    MacKay and Gemmill are not getting the job...you heard it here first
    That is not what I finally managed to put on, however, both are Scots and the prices were 50/1 and 25/1.......accordingly......co-managers was the whisper, therefore I had to do both......nothing major, just enough to cover the costs of the next golfing jaunt to the Algarve in a few weeks, might win, might not.....hay hoh.

SF

That is not what I finally managed to put on, however, both are Scots and the prices were 50/1 and 25/1.......accordingly......co-managers was the whisper, therefore I had to do both......nothing major, just enough to cover the costs of the next golfing jaunt to the Algarve in a few weeks, might win, might not.....hay hoh.

SF
    Just logged on, still no PM???

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    Just logged on, still no PM???
    Never done a PM on here before, not that I don’t trust folk on a banter site(well some maybe)......it is not in my DNA.......if you are visiting Goggs in La Cala in the next few days I’ll drop him a line......I’ve not gone in heavy obviously......well, nigh on impossible nowadays, however the 2 chaps would tick many folks boxes.

SF

Never done a PM on here before, not that I don’t trust folk on a banter site(well some maybe)......it is not in my DNA.......if you are visiting Goggs in La Cala in the next few days I’ll drop him a line......I’ve not gone in heavy obviously......well, nigh on impossible nowadays, however the 2 chaps would tick many folks boxes.

SF
    Deja Vu

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Deja Vu
    And to you too.....stick in.

Got a wire yesterday on the course about the Scotland gig, I’m away to place a small wager.......according to my source it could be co-managers so I need to specify to Mr Hills.

SF
    Co-managers sounds unlikely. Is it some old duffer and a young guy?

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    Milne didn’t want Derek Adams it was George Yule that wanted him.

Milne vetoed it when Ross County wanted a fee for him.
    Story I heard was the board en masse wanted Adams but Broon talked them in the direction of McInnes.

Page 92 of 174 FirstFirst ... 42829091929394102142 ... LastLast