+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 94 of 135 FirstFirst ... 44849293949596104 ... LastLast

Thread: Replacement for DM

Quote Originally Posted by GlezgaRed View Post
    Its going ahead, should be announced tomorrow.
    I’ll miss him

Quote Originally Posted by GlezgaRed View Post
    Its going ahead, should be announced tomorrow.
    Heard it all before from people 'in the know'. Either way Mcinnes' goose is well and truly cooked.

Quote Originally Posted by Hairdrier View Post
    Heard it all before from people 'in the know'. Either way Mcinnes' goose is well and truly cooked.

And he is a ****ing Rat .

Hun c'unt can f'uck off and die.

I heard he's staying.

So, STV sport say "expect an approach tomorrow"

BBC Scotland Sevcosound, for once, say "fcuk all".

It's getting really f*cking boring. Its this week, its today, its the morn... no one has got a clue.

The trouble McInnes has now is that because he hasnt said yes or no, even if he doesn't go, the fans will always remember this lack of commitment. The damage is done and it will only be a matter of time before his time here is over now. We would be as well losing him now and trying to push on. Even if it is to them, who gives a f*ck, as long as we get the compo and get a decent replacement in.

As some of you may have noticed in my past posts, I have backed McInnes through all of this, but his body language and his careful wording yesterday riled me to the core. We had just lost two games to a shyte Sevco side and he still couldn't say that he didnt want the job. Looked like a man who knew he was done here.

Quote Originally Posted by Stupie82 View Post
    I
    The trouble McInnes has now is that because he hasnt said yes or no, even if he doesn't go, the fans will always remember this lack of commitment. The damage is done and it will only be a matter of time before his time here is over now. We would be as well losing him now and trying to push on. Even if it is to them, who gives a f*ck, as long as we get the compo and get a decent replacement in.

As some of you may have noticed in my past posts, I have backed McInnes through all of this, but his body language and his careful wording yesterday riled me to the core. We had just lost two games to a shyte Sevco side and he still couldn't say that he didnt want the job. Looked like a man who knew he was done here.
    No question of that. If, after speaking to Sevco, McInnes has one or two lingering doubts, he's now boxed himself into a corner, knows he's burnt his bridges here so will end up possibly taking on a job that's he's not 100% sure about. And there HAS to be doubts in his mind, only a total mentalist would go there in there current financial state.

His post match comments yesterday alluded to his unhappyness at the time taken, and that it wasn't done and dusted before the recent double header, as he has now laid himself open to claims of unprofessional conduct regarding managing his current team versus his prospective new team, in the eyes of current supporters anyway.

Like his mate Jack, undid a helluva lot of good work, by his actions
    Last edited by Feck_the_Huns; 04-12-2017 at 07:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Feck_the_Huns View Post
    No question of that. If, after speaking to Sevco, McInnes has one or two lingering doubts, he's now boxed himself into a corner, knows he's burnt his bridges here so will end up possibly taking on a job that's he's not 100% sure about. And there HAS to be doubts in his mind, only a total mentalist would go there in there current financial state.

His post match comments yesterday alluded to his unhappyness at the time taken, and that it wasn't done and dusted before the recent double header, as he has now laid himself open to claims of unprofessional conduct regarding managing his current team versus his prospective new team, in the eyes of current supporters anyway.

Like his mate Jack, undid a helluva lot of good work, by his actions
    He is f*cked now to be honest. If he stays, i hope we can put it behind us and move on, but this lingering doubt of his commitment will always be in the back of our heads and i dont think he can recover. The arrogance of the hun support, along with the media frenzy and McInnes handling of this, has all now caused unrepairable damage to any future he has here. If he had come out and said, no im here and im not interested in moving to any other club at the present time, then that would have done it. He didnt have to say Sevco by name, he could have just said any other club, but he shat it, because he wants it deep down and didnt want to burn that bridge.

Sadly for me,keeping him here any longer is just going to sink us further.

Quote Originally Posted by Stupie82 View Post
    He is f*cked now to be honest. If he stays, i hope we can put it behind us and move on, but this lingering doubt of his commitment will always be in the back of our heads and i dont think he can recover. The arrogance of the hun support, along with the media frenzy and McInnes handling of this, has all now caused unrepairable damage to any future he has here. If he had come out and said, no im here and im not interested in moving to any other club at the present time, then that would have done it. He didnt have to say Sevco by name, he could have just said any other club, but he shat it, because he wants it deep down and didnt want to burn that bridge.

Sadly for me,keeping him here any longer is just going to sink us further.
    I'd agree with that. He probably is pissed off at how this has been handled as he apparently loves the club. Im truth it seems he is more concerned about his image (especially in Glasgow).

Page 94 of 135 FirstFirst ... 44849293949596104 ... LastLast