+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 95 of 101 FirstFirst ... 45859394959697 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Coronavirus Thread (2)

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    Good try guys .

Cayton very poor though 1/10 and resorted to abuse. Not answered question at all and total deflection.

Howdy weak attempt 4/10. Better than Cayton admittedly but not really addressing the question. And the veiled threat of violence at the end of your post loses you a lot of marks you were doing quite well till then.

Its a common theme on here with right wing nutters. When in doubt hint or threaten violence to back your argument up. Nice!

Because you two have not answered my question properly I am going to have to assume you think we can go on entrusting our lives and families lives with an incredibly inept prime minister and govt. In spite of all that has been said in a Tory newspaper. Wow!

I am glad you can. I can't...

If we were talking in football parlance I would liken this situation to Boris doing a 2 footed over the top tackle ie wreckless, stupid and dangerous. In other words he should get the red card and walk....
    Extremely insecure response. Where have I intimated violence. If I had any wish to harm you do you think I’d even hint at it on here? You’d be sat in a wheelchair and I’d be your biggest pal on here.

Get a life and put your dummy in.

Would I expect the prime minister to be at every Cobra meeting. Nah.

Do I think hindsight is a wonderful thing? Yeah.

Do I think Boris invented this virus. Nah.

Do I think the government have made mistakes. Of course.

Keep safe

You sent, supposedly, that letter to the times basically agreeing with what I have said on here then at the same time you pour scorn on my comments with your underpant comment... all a bit inconsistent methinks ... which makes me think that you are talking complete bollax as usual...maybe you have had some underpants on your head yourself and have accidentally ingested some shyte to talk on here...go and see Dr Kempo he may have a cure for you...

Note as well the nutty right threats again...a common theme on here...You usually threaten me with a meeting in a pub...but you will struggle with that at the moment...
    I've never threatened you with anything. I merely like to point out the inconsistency of you and mike constantly questioning my identity even though I have provided details of everything including my address, name and phone number while you and mike remain completely anonymous.
    You are a complete pr*ck. The pompous statement that you and you alone had this thing right is laughable.

Why would I be sat in a wheel chair?

Why would I be sat in a wheel chair?
    Are you really as stupid as you appear. That's rhetorical btw because I know you are.

Quote Originally Posted by wendun View Post
    I've never threatened you with anything. I merely like to point out the inconsistency of you and mike constantly questioning my identity even though I have provided details of everything including my address, name and phone number while you and mike remain completely anonymous.
    You are a complete pr*ck. The pompous statement that you and you alone had this thing right is laughable.
    Why should mikemiller believe owt you send him assuming you have. i certainly wouldn't.

It ain't me only me who thinks this. There are scientists and advisers and now the tory press who says the same.

Your resorting to type again by the way. Oh dear! Using expletives again...I know my old dad used to say its a sign you are losing an argument when you resort to swearing...I feel comforted then I must be saying summat reight...

I'll tell you what, just for you, I'll give you some details on here of myself on here. My name is Tim Jameson. My address is 23 Warburton Road, Rawmarsh, s67 1zL. There you are. I can't be fairer than that...just for you...pop round and I will make you a cup of tea and slice of cake...no violence involved I promise...
    Last edited by rolymiller; 19-04-2020 at 03:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by howdydoo View Post
    Extremely insecure response. Where have I intimated violence. If I had any wish to harm you do you think I’d even hint at it on here? You’d be sat in a wheelchair and I’d be your biggest pal on here.

Get a life and put your dummy in.

Would I expect the prime minister to be at every Cobra meeting. Nah.

Do I think hindsight is a wonderful thing? Yeah.

Do I think Boris invented this virus. Nah.

Do I think the government have made mistakes. Of course.

Keep safe
    What mistakes do you think have been made howdy?

I will leave you to wallow in your one report that agrees with what you have been spouting about for the past 3 week though I say again. Now is not the time.
    Quick question before I go Roly. I've asked this several times over the past few week and you don't seem to want to reply. Do you think the finger pointing is constructive and helping our situation. Do you think the government will be held responsible before the virus has run its course?
    Did you go into isolation 4 week before the government inforced the lockdown and did social distancing as you knew this was the correct move ?..

Why should mikemiller believe owt you send him assuming you have. i certainly wouldn't.
    Well, roly, my little love. If mike didn't believe what I sent him he could - now this is just a suggestion - have perhaps rung the phone number. Or emailed the email. Or checked with the PO whether an individual named me lived at the address I gave him. Or Googled and seen that the various things I'd said were verified by multiple sources. You are an evil, nasty pair and I'm sure most people will see that eventually. Do one.

The lockdown is to keep the numbers down to a level that the NHS can cope with.

For that purpose it has succeeded.

If once it's lifted the numbers go too high we'll be back in lockdown again.

The NHS hasn't been fit for purpose for about 30-40 years, flu stretches it to it's limit every 4 or 5 years, we should look at the countries who've dealt with this well like Germany, Australia, South Korea and look at what we can copy from them.

Bad mistake sending him your details owd lad if that is true!...read the other thread...I would keep your head down again if I were you...

Page 95 of 101 FirstFirst ... 45859394959697 ... LastLast