+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 96 of 135 FirstFirst ... 46869495969798106 ... LastLast

Thread: Replacement for DM

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    I find it amusing that some of you think his position at Aberdeen is untenable.

If the Huns dont come in for him there is no chance in hell Milne is going to sack him,his whole aurora pipe dream is built around McInnes.

Whether the majority of fans want him sacked or not, Milne isn't going to care, there's a fair chunk of fans who dont want to move to Kingsford but that wont stop him from moving us if he gets the go ahead.
    I totally agree with you. If I'm honest I hope they do sign him just so he is away.

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    Not sure why folk are saying “if” still?
    Deal was done on Thursday night in Milne’s gaff.
    AFC want to keep it quiet & make it look like they were approached tomorrow.
    Milne can GTF for having McInnes in the dug out today & McInnes can just GTF permanently.
    Any good will built up over 5 years is gone for good.

And an outsider for manager?
    Ryan Giggs.
    I laughed when I heard.
    Rank outsider in my mind just passing on info.
    Worth a £5
    Ive mentioned him when Sunderland were linked with McInnes and got laughed away.

He was at the cove rangers Christmas lunch at the weekend.

Things are on a knife edge at Pittodrie anyway.

I've lost count of the number of folk I know who are on the verge of just packing it in.

I met a bloke I haven't seen for a while on my way to the game on Sunday.

As we walked down Nelson Street he told me he was more than likely going to pack it in when we moved to Westhill.
    He didn't drive and sod getting the bus to the ground.
    This was from a guy who used to be bus convener for one of the major supporters clubs.

Not that much to do with McInnes, I'll give you that, but I'm not the only one sick fed up of the bias in Scottish footbal.
    It won't take much to knock 3,000 - 5,000 off our crowd, not just big games but Ross County at home on a Tuesday night in February.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Things are on a knife edge at Pittodrie anyway.

I've lost count of the number of folk I know who are on the verge of just packing it in.

I met a bloke I haven't seen for a while on my way to the game on Sunday.

As we walked down Nelson Street he told me he was more than likely going to pack it in when we moved to Westhill.
    He didn't drive and sod getting the bus to the ground.
    This was from a guy who used to be bus convener for one of the major supporters clubs.

Not that much to do with McInnes, I'll give you that, but I'm not the only one sick fed up of the bias in Scottish footbal.
    It won't take much to knock 3,000 - 5,000 off our crowd, not just big games but Ross County at home on a Tuesday night in February.
    I certainly won’t be going to the matches as long as McInnes is manager. He is desperate for the Rangers job that is obvious to the world. I can’t follow that!

Quote Originally Posted by OneBrianIrvine View Post
    Not been for 18 months as his game management makes my eyes bleed. Also the games a bogey.
    Baffled by S/T sales and attendances. So many Top Reds
    Can't speak for others - but my ST renewals were done before the Supreme Court decision came in finally confirming for all time the tax cheating was 100% illegal and Regan, SFA & SPFL still did f'uck all - then worst of all Milne did his sickening and totally unnecessary "move on" hun a'rse licking and pandering.

If that had happened first - no chance I'd have renewed. Struggling to see how I'll renew for next year - unless my 12 year old does the puppy dog eyes bit and wears me down given he's too young to understand how bent it all is.

As it stands, I'm totally scunnered with the whole lot as its just pointless.........

Quote Originally Posted by The_Moog View Post
    then worst of all Milne did his sickening and totally unnecessary "move on" hun a'rse licking and pandering.

I.
    Twice min, twice.

But its ok he could be worse

So is McInnes going or not? Thought we had him being paraded around Ibrox by Monday evening?

If I’m ever feeling weary of the world but unable to end it all, some of the posts here will serve as powerful motivation to slit my wrists.

As mentioned on the “sort this.......oot” thread. AFC have officially knocked back Sevco’s demands to speak to McInnes.

They have knocked back sevcos first cock flash officially. But how many toby views will it take.

Still a long road to go

So they've offered a couple of quid then? Or Milne is making it look like they haven't already done a deal?

Page 96 of 135 FirstFirst ... 46869495969798106 ... LastLast