+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 98 of 135 FirstFirst ... 488896979899100108 ... LastLast

Thread: Replacement for DM

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    What's not happened has been a problem.
    Oh with out a doubt. We need to get a bit of stability in place before Dundee away on Friday night.

The pig b@5tards have been at it since the off.

We've played right into their barrel.

I never wanted Del to go, but his position is untenable now IMHO whatever happens.

The way those Sevpig filth have acted, probably with that fat, sweaty, Jabba the hut, c u n t Traynor pulling the strings, is like you'd expect.
    And, as predictably as they've acted, they've done us good and proper.

Even if Del takes one look at the shambles that is the tribute act and says "thanks but no thanks" I fear his AFC career is holed below the water line.

Looking at the recent history of Aberdeen gaffers.....well, we had Craigie Boy, who was like an elderly uncle handing round the Worthers originals, but prior we had two individuals who were functionally illiterate whenever in the same postcode as a journalist.

As well as being the manager who returned us to respectability, Del's main asset has been his sterling handling of the weegia.

But his shifty, stammering, half baked carry on this last week has finally shown, even if the moribund performances since Pedro-Clown was binned didn't, that dark deeds are going on.

But....never fear, the last time we lost a manager to his first-love-Cheek, a wee raid on St Mirren didn't pan out too bad...........

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post

I never wanted Del to go, but his position is untenable now IMHO whatever happens.

The way those Sevpig filth have acted, probably with that fat, sweaty, Jabba the hut, c u n t Traynor pulling the strings, is like you'd expect.

Even if Del takes one look at the shambles that is the tribute act and says "thanks but no thanks" I fear his AFC career is holed below the water line.

Looking at the recent history of Aberdeen gaffers.....well, we had Craigie Boy, who was like an elderly uncle handing round the Worthers originals, but prior we had two individuals who were functionally illiterate whenever in the same postcode as a journalist.

As well as being the manager who returned us to respectability, Del's main asset has been his sterling handling of the weegia.

But his shifty, stammering, half baked carry on this last week has finally shown, even if the moribund performances since Pedro-Clown was binned didn't, that dark deeds are going on.

But....never fear, the last time we lost a manager to his first-love-Cheek, a wee raid on St Mirren didn't pan out too bad...........
    Well this puts the ball firmly in the scums (& McInnes) court now.
    This will twist & turn a bit yet.
    Can’t help but feel that DM will soon be toast at Aberdeen.
    The scum may well come back with a “proper” offer next week (IF they have the £1.2m for DM & Doc).
    Meanwhile the horrific smell hangs around Pittodrie & the squad for yet another match on Friday.

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    Well this puts the ball firmly in the scums (& McInnes) court now.
    This will twist & turn a bit yet.
    Can’t help but feel that DM will soon be toast at Aberdeen.
    The scum may well come back with a “proper” offer next week (IF they have the £1.2m for DM & Doc).
    Meanwhile the horrific smell hangs around Pittodrie & the squad for yet another match on Friday.
    Yeah they will be thinking of letting the circus roll on for another week in the hope that we are still unsettled on Friday and drop a couple more points.

Quote Originally Posted by OneBrianIrvine View Post
    When he does go, I hope we announce our new man in the same sentence.
    I'm sure Milne has always had a contingency plan.

****ing mega lolz

It’s no use playing hardball now, the Huns have won. Take their offer & try not to be such a gormless prick next time round

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post

Pigs are celtic, Ask Arnie min

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    I'm sure Milne has always had a contingency plan.

****ing mega lolz
    Knows by that neep, the contingency will be Tommy Wright or Alex McLeish

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    Pardon my ignorance, but if DM resigns, would we miss out on the compensation?
    Fixed term contracts normally work both ways.

You normally can't just walk away without consequence, just like the employer can't just terminate it without paying compensation.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Pigs are celtic, Ask Arnie min
    Baith plenty porcine enough for me.

Page 98 of 135 FirstFirst ... 488896979899100108 ... LastLast