+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Ashley at the game

Quote Originally Posted by ghostrider View Post
    In a warped way, those two relegations gave me pain and eventual excitement that I'd never had for a while. It brought back a feeling of winning football and a warped sense of bragging rights as the team to beat. The big club whose scalp was to be the big prize for the rest.

And now we're back to cannon fodder for the elites.
    And the one reason and one reason only we are cannon fodder for the elites is the fat Fu(king waste of sperm we have as an owner. You cannot even begin to argue that fact. The clear lack of investment for a club that is absolutely crying out for it is disgraceful. But no doubt you and your dosser mate will find a way to blame that on Rafa. You seem to think by writing in an educated manner you therefore talk a good game. When the fact of the matter is all you talk is utter drivel.

Quote Originally Posted by Geordie_Jacko View Post
    And the one reason and one reason only we are cannon fodder for the elites is the fat Fu(king waste of sperm we have as an owner. You cannot even begin to argue that fact. The clear lack of investment for a club that is absolutely crying out for it is disgraceful. But no doubt you and your dosser mate will find a way to blame that on Rafa. You seem to think by writing in an educated manner you therefore talk a good game. When the fact of the matter is all you talk is utter drivel.
    Sounds about right .

The fat kernt is now saying landlords are greedy in not accepting his offer of paying zero rent for certain HoF stores .
    ... A ****ing billionaire asking to pay no rent .. He makes your skin crawl .

In a warped way, those two relegations gave me pain and eventual excitement that I'd never had for a while. It brought back a feeling of winning football and a warped sense of bragging rights as the team to beat. The big club whose scalp was to be the big prize for the rest.

And now we're back to cannon fodder for the elites.
    Warped WUM cnt, we dont have to be cannon fodder for the elites with reasonable investment from the money that the club generates. Remember that one?

I don't see chronic lack of investment. I see chronic lack of use of the talent of players we have.
    When he took over we were in the elite.

We were in Europe and the top 6.

The fact we've now had 2 relegation and are having to fight our way around the bottom to survive means we've not been invested in surely. . .

You're not going to blame every manager we've had since and excuse the fat **** that is our owner?

He's gutted our club. We'll never grow again till he's gone and even when he's gone the damage he's done might take years to undo.

Quote Originally Posted by Jammy89 View Post
    When he took over we were in the elite.

We were in Europe and the top 6.
    No we weren't Jammy.

The fact we've now had 2 relegation and are having to fight our way around the bottom to survive means we've not been invested in surely. . .
    We came straight back up as champions and finished 10th. It's certainly not scraping around the bottom.

We've finished 10th a few times under Ashley and 5th, plus lower down, naturally.
    A lot of this has been done with big spends....up and down the league.
    We aren't just surviving, we are fighting it out for top spot among those clubs outside of the top 6...basically.
    As for fighting higher. That depends on us being allowed like the rest. It's down to the hierarchy of the football governing and officials following their protocol......in my honest opinion.

I seriously think Ashley is too scared to take any risk with that in mind. I certainly do think he's willing to play the pot and I believe he has done on many occasions.
    This time I think there's a bit of a chess stalemate.
    One ego against the other.

You're not going to blame every manager we've had since and excuse the fat **** that is our owner?
    I'll blame any manager who can't get the best out of players.
    I'll blame Ashley when I think he deserves blame...but I won't waste too much time on blaming him when his input is mainly away from the club and in his place are his paid employees to do the business.

He's gutted our club. We'll never grow again till he's gone and even when he's gone the damage he's done might take years to undo.
    I don't believe he has. That's where we have to differ.
    This club was on its way to being gutted before Ashley took over. It was on its knees, financially.

No we weren't Jammy.

We came straight back up as champions and finished 10th. It's certainly not scraping around the bottom.

We've finished 10th a few times under Ashley and 5th, plus lower down, naturally.
    A lot of this has been done with big spends....up and down the league.
    We aren't just surviving, we are fighting it out for top spot among those clubs outside of the top 6...basically.
    As for fighting higher. That depends on us being allowed like the rest. It's down to the hierarchy of the football governing and officials following their protocol......in my honest opinion.

I seriously think Ashley is too scared to take any risk with that in mind. I certainly do think he's willing to play the pot and I believe he has done on many occasions.
    This time I think there's a bit of a chess stalemate.
    One ego against the other.

I'll blame any manager who can't get the best out of players.
    I'll blame Ashley when I think he deserves blame...but I won't waste too much time on blaming him when his input is mainly away from the club and in his place are his paid employees to do the business.

I don't believe he has. That's where we have to differ.
    This club was on its way to being gutted before Ashley took over. It was on its knees, financially.
    Meanwhile,back in the real world.We all know it's another season written off until the slug goes.

Ashley OUT!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Geordie1974 View Post
    Meanwhile,back in the real world.We all know it's another season written off until the slug goes.

Ashley OUT!!!!
    Your choice. Write it off if you want to. I live in hope that Rafa either plays football or we get some manager in who can coach this squad to play football.

I really don't understand you ghost.

I just don't get your mentality when it comes to Rafa/Ashley.

What would it take for you to agree that Ashley is destroying the club?

I don't see chronic lack of investment. I see chronic lack of use of the talent of players we have.
    Who in your opinion, could make better use of the talent our players have ?

I really don't understand you ghost.

I just don't get your mentality when it comes to Rafa/Ashley.

What would it take for you to agree that Ashley is destroying the club?
    For everyone else to start supporting Ashleys actions
    He would then turn against Ashley just so he could be the minority

Loves it

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)