Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
That was in response to your claim BT, on another thread, that we should have won by 7 or 8. I've run through the 30 minutes highlights again, these are the goal chances it shows,

C. Wilson....Pope saves. 0-1
Vydra....Ramsdale saves. 1-1
King scores....VAR rules out. 1-2
H. Wilson header....Pope saves. 1-3
Stacey far post....Pope saves. 1-4
Vydra....Ramsdale saves. 2-4

Half Time 2-4

Vydra scores. 3-4
H. Wilson scores....VAR rules out. 3-5
Jay pen. 4-5
Jay....Ramsdale saves. 5-5
Jay....Ramsdale saves. 6-5
Vydra wide. 7-5
McNeil post. 8-5
McNeil scores. 9-5
C. Wilson wide. 9-6.

So, just like I said, Bournemouth could have been well in front at half-time, and it wasn't until the 1-1 to 2-0 scenario that we began to run away with it. My view is borne out by the above, I just gave a reasonable and fair assessment of what I saw on the 30 minute highlights programme. Somehow you seem to think we should have won by 7 or 8, well maybe if the highlights programme missed out 4/5/6 good chances that we had, and if it did I'm sure you or Sub will tell me all about them. But in the meantime I can only say, on the evidence I've seen, it's your 'could/should have won by 7 or 8' that's unadulterated bollox.
lol it doesn't really work like that..

you get first goal disallowed, when it was a goal( shoulder is not hand ball!!!)
you score a equaliser and instantly thats flipped to a penalty and your 0-2 down lol heads have gone then and there!!

you then go chancing the game and holes appear and the opposition counter attacks for fun..