+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: so If Hecky does move on who would you want as Head coach next

so If Hecky does move on who would you want as Head coach next

I would be happy enough with Sir Bobby with Disco as his assistant. Even if only as caretakers roles to begin with.

Me too. However, if we're taken over I'd like a new manager and I agree with Jules it should be Nigel Pearson.

Called in Ladbrooks this afternoon asked what price Hecky was for the Sunderland job he said 1/3 fav bloke stood at the back of me said he'll be gone by Friday. Its not looking good when it goes down so low in betting them bookies are not daft tha nows.
    If he goes and this take over takes any longer we'll be in Division 1 next season.

Realistic choices would be Paul Tisdale at Exeter. Great job he's done there over many years on a meagre budget.

John Coleman at Accrington is another very, very good manager, especially when it comes to developing young players. Could he cut the mustard at Championship level though?

Same az the other thread--

Mister Lee and 'Arry Redknapp Dream Team.

Chinese owner and 'Arry worked wonders at Birmingham. Why not here ?

Danny Cowley and his brother as number 2 from Lincoln City, modern manager following in the same mould as our last 2 appointment, tactically sound and can develop and build teams on peanuts.

I think we should go for Nobby n' Bastian from Grimsby

If Hecky goes and Mister Lee teks ovva and brings in his own puppet manager we are well and truly fekd.

If Hecky goes I blame Don Wowing. Also I'll get the Hecky, Hecky shakes and won't be able to stand still

Don't know why I get like this, this is stupid, its like me birds dear johned me, I cant think who I would want, and who would come who has the right stuff.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast